Empty Wallets/Micheal

It was 00:00 ,time to party.I put on my leather jacket and walk to the park.
The glowing eyes of the night life appear.
"Whats up Ivan" I say as a muscular man walks up to me.
We embrace each other in a hug.
"yo,Keegan your mans is hear." Ivan shouts into the darkness.

A girl with emerald green eyes and platinum blonde hair emerges. Keegan and I only met after dark as her parents didn't like me very much.The girl hugs me,I nuzzle my nose into her raspberry smelling locks.
"How have you been darling?" I ask.
"Moms been shouting at me all week and dad wants nothing to do with her hobo looking Daughter." She replies her voice shaky as she starts to sob uncontrollably.

"You look far from a hobo." I reassure her.
"I do to my millionaire parents,god if they ever found out about my secret." Keegan says.
Her secret was that she did acid to forget her awful reality of only existing to be paraded everywhere. It was her only escape.
"Talking about acid lets get some down us."I say.

I knew I had to pay for the both  of us as She would be stupid to considering her parents get every receipt sent to them no matter what ,but it made the two of us happy so I didn't mind.
I go get some and we have a rad night.