{6}

Richie woke up and he was going to be really late for school.

"Noooooooo" he screamed.

Shit.

Richie put on the first thing he saw combed his hair back grabbed his bag took an apple and ran out the door.

"Where do you think your going Rich" his mom yelled.

"Sorry mom"Richie said running back and giving her a hug.

" Hunny are you ok "his mom asked while wiping something off the side of his face.

"Yeah mom it's just" he wanted to tell her about Eddie but he knew he couldn't.
"It's just that I'm already late for school and Mrs Smith said if I'm late one more time this month I'm gonna be in deep shit."

" Language!

"Sorry mom."

"Ok well you better get going then say hi to Eddie for me."

"Ok why Eddie though."

" He's my favorite."

" Ok then we'll bye."

~Time skip~

Richie was running to school and thinking about what his mom said.

Eddie's her favorite he's my favorite to.

Maybe she just thought he was sweet or nice or something.

Maybe I should tell her that I like him.
No she might freak out and tell Steven.

Ugh Steven I hate Steven so much.

I wish he would just leave me and my mom alone.
And go traumatize another family.

~Time skip~

Richie finally got to school fifty five minutes late.

Bowers and his dumb ass friends were hanging out at the front entrance so he tried to sneak in the back door.

Richie got to Mrs Smith's class and thought "what if I make a diversion so she doesn't notice I was late and I don't get detention" yeah that sounds good or " I could just walk in there and tell the truth" yeah I could totally do that and be honest what are you saying Richie when did you become a good person.

Richie grabbed his shoe opened the door slightly and threw it at Mrs Smith's coffee mug so it would spill.

Then Richie slowly snuck in and was about to sit beside Bill when he felt something looming over him.

"Is this your shoe" a low croaky voice said.

Richie turned around "yesssss".

"Now would you like to explain why you threw it at my coffee mug."

" Not really."

*Class laughs*

" Richard."

" Ok fine,I was late and I didn't want to get detention so I made a diversion and tried to sneak into class."

" Shit diversion"Conor yelled.

" Actually it wasn't that shit it took alot of time and effort to think of" Richie scoffed.

" It took you like five s...seconds to think of "bill whispered to Richie.

" Yep."

" Ok Richard would you like to explain why you were late."

" I had to hug my mom goodbye."

*Class giggles*

" Sit down Richard oh and you have a detention."

" Shit."

" LANGUAGE!!!!!!!!

"Sorry."

Sorry this chapter is bad it was just a filler and reddie will be happening in the next chapter