{16}

Richie sat at the table with Stan and Bev.
He pretended to enjoy it but really he was miserable.
It's not that he didn't like hanging out with his friends and watching Stan stick straws in his mouth and pretend wallaroos.

It just not the same as when Eddie's there.

Nothing's the same when Eddie's not there.

He sat there head in hands fake smiling and laughing.

While Bev was making fun of Bill's stutter and Stan was hitting her Richie's thoughts went back to Eddie.

He knew he shouldn't of pressured him into telling his Mom.
I mean it is his Mother I don't really get a say in it he thought.

God damnit I shouldn't of come here I should've waited for Eddie.

Just as Stan was about to poor his water on Bev he saw Eddie walking around outside.

"Hey Rich look" Stan said pointing to Eddie.

" What"Richie turned his head to see Eddie pacing back and forth outside.

Richie leaped out of his chair and ran outside.

"I'm sorry Eddie."

"What no it's not your fault."
"It's mine. "

"I should've pressured you, it's your choice to make. "

" I would of told her Rich I really want to you know I do but, a couple days ago my sister accidentally told my Mom she kissed one of her friends for a dare and now she's not allowed see the girl she kissed and she wasn't allowed go to school for a week. "
" She told me Lily was sick. "
" I know Lily's not gay she's constantly talking about Johny Depp but I don't know what Mom would do if I told her I actually dated you. "

" I'm sorry Rich. "

" It's ok"Richie lied.
He wasn't really ok he wanted to be able to bring Eddie on dates without having to do it in secret but he didn't want to start another fight so he just smiled and hugged him.

"But you didn't pressure me I was just being selfish. "

" What you weren't. "

" Rich. "

" Ok fine you were being a little bit selfish"Richie said putting his hand around Eddie's shoulder.
" But when did you start admitting you were wrong."

" Well after Bill hit me........ "

" Bill hit you? "

" Yep slapped me right across the face. "

" Oh ok proceed. "

" Wow I really thought you were going to defend my honour and slap Stan and see how Bill reacts. "

" Nah Stan was being surprisingly nice to me today,so I'll slap him tomorrow."

" Em ok."

" So wanna go back to my place."

" Oh god Rich i didn't mean it that way. "

" Huh. "

" I'm sorry. "
" But I don't want to get back together. "

" What. "

" I'm under alot of stress lately and I'm just not in the headspace to be in a relationship. "
" I still want to be friends though. "

" No no no you can't just do this to me you can't just fuck around with my feelings I gave up everything for you I.. I'm n...not going to give this up."
" Give us up"Richie yelled.

" I'm sorry Rich"Eddie said giving him a hug.

Riche pushed him off.

"No I am not going to be " just friends"we were just friends for the last ten years."

"I'm sorry I can't do this right now Rich"Eddie cried and began to walk off.

" I was going to take you to the prom."
"I love you" Richie mumbled.

Eddie stopped walking.
Richie smiled he expected Eddie to run back into his arms and say I love you to.
But he didn't.
He just ran off faster.

"I take it back I fucking hate you" Richie screamed.

Richie walked back into MacDonald's.

"What's wrong" Bev asked as he approached the tables.

Richie decided not to hide it.
His eyes were red and puffy and his glasses were fogged up.
It was obvious that he was upset.

He fell to his knees in the middle of the restaurant.

"Holy shit Rich."
"What's going on" Stan said coming over to help him up.

But Richie didn't budge instead he just repeated "he doesn't love me" over and over again.

Ok I know this is bad but I literally cried writing it.
It made me so sad but don't worry things are gonna plan out
Also read my stenbourgh cause no one's reading that lol and read Lillyb2409 reddie it is soooooo good and xEmilymartellx all of her storys are to good to describe in words.