On The Bus

(A/N: so yesterday's chapter was pretty short so here's another. I hope you enjoy it. (^_^) )

I wake up in the morning and get dressed and ready for school. Then I remember yesterday. I sit on my bed and start to pout until my mom calls me down for pancakes. I walk downstairs and grab one. She makes awesome pancakes. They are perfect. I hug her, an then leave for the bus stop. After waiting for 7 minutes, yes, I counted, the bus comes. I get in and sit where I usually do. I pull out a book , but before I can start, the person begins me pokes my head. Sighing, I turn around, slightly annoyed that someone is poking me, but I see Arthur. "Hey Iggy," I say, while grinning. He blushes hard.

"Hi _______," he says smiling. He moves up to my seat, getting a glare from the bus driver. "Did you think of anything?"

I blush," Two things."

He raises an eyebrow," That's all?!"

-----Arthur's POV----------------------

Two things. That's almost zero. I almost laugh. Instead, I raise an eyebrow. "That's all?!"

She looks embarrassed," Yeah."

I smile. "Thanks." and then move back to my seat.

Looking out the window, I smile. I could think of over ten things about her. Not like she'd care. And not like I'd tell her. Anyways, Nate already has a girlfriend. He's the kind of guy that jumps from girl to girl. If _______ knew him as well as I do, her opinion might be different. Maybe. I just hope she isn't on his list. But she probably is.

The bus arrives at school and people start getting off. _______ gets off right before me. I don't go up an try and talk to her though. I'll see her in first period, and most of the other classes too. I've been in her class since kindergarten, and we're in 10th grade now. I think I started liking her in fourth grade.

I look up and realize I was walking down the ninth grade hallway. Whoops. As I turn around, the flying mint bunny comes. "Hi Iggy, is something wrong?" I look around an duck behind a corner. "Hey girl. I can't talk long but kind of."
(A/N: I kind of assume the flying mint bunny is a girl. If you know otherwise, let me know. :). )
She tilts her head," 'bout what?"
I look around again, making sure no one is around. For some reason, people look at me funny when I talk to her. "It's kinda that girl I told you about. Same as last night." She nods her head. We talk a little more, then the unicorn and fairies come out. They make some jokes, and I can't help laughing. I look at the clock. I'm a little late. "Bye guys!" they disappear and I run I class.