Dr. Chip's Backstory

"Thanks for helping me, kid," Jesse said, walking up to his new ally and his peers. "I'm not sure how you and your friends were able to avoid getting caught, but I'm impressed you made it this far."

The prisoner Jesse gave the Galaxy Stone to was a silver-haired boy with cat-like eyes named Killua. With him were what seemed to be three other prisoners Ruby and Keith managed to free. One of them was Killua's friend, Gon. The second one was a lizard-like girl with a brown bob cut called Anaak. And the last one was a swordsman named Giyu.

"So, how were you able to convince these guys to come?" Jesse asked.

"It wasn't that hard," Killua said with a shrug. "When I told Gon what I was gonna do, he wanted to come along. Anaak was with him when we found each other and we convinced her to join us. The same goes for Giyu as well."

"I admit, it was hard to believe what was going on at first, but I thought if I joined them, it might send me back to my world." Says Giyu.

"This isn't about you, Mr. Mismatched Outfit," Anaak retorted as her arms were crossed. "We all want to go home and live our normal lives again."

"Aw! But that means we'll never see each other again!" Gon chimed in. "I actually enjoy your company, Anaak!"

"Why?" The lizard girl turned to look at him. "Is your pet cat not good enough for you?"

"Hey! Who're calling a pet?!" Killua shouted at her as he glared.

"Okay, guys. Settle down," Jesse said, holding his hands up after putting the Galaxy Stone in his pockets. "Once again, thank you guys so much for helping me."

"No need to thank us," Anaak said. "We're only helping you because you and your friends promised to bring us home."

The brunette chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "Don't worry, you guys. Once we put the stone back into the machine, we will. That's a promise I'm going to keep."

"In that case, we should get going," Giyu said.

"But where even is the Dimension Machine?" Gon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Just follow me. I know where it is," Jesse replied before he began walking.

"Hold on! You're seriously letting us follow you?" Killua's eyes went wide.

"I'm going to need you guys to protect me while I'm going back to the lab," he explained. "Coming here to the top of the palace was grueling and I figured the journey back was going to be dangerous, so..."

With a shrug and his hands in his pockets, the silver-haired boy said, "If you say so. Let's go, guys."

With that, Jesse and his new allies began making their way back to the lab where Cerulena, Morgana, and the Dimension Machine were.

~~~~~

"I've been expecting you lowlifes!" Dr. Chip said as he wickedly cackled.

"Hold on! Who is this guy?" Steven asked as he pointed at the mad scientist.

"He's Dr. Chip," Rainbow answered as she trembled. "Cuphead, the others, and I fought him in Dipper's world."

"Why are you here?" Cuphead asked before adding, "Oh, I know! Revenge is what you want, isn't it?"

"Ding ding ding! You are correct, sentient piece of china!" Dr. Chip nodded as he pointed at the cup kid. "When I was defeated by you and your friends, I felt hopeless! But my dear Glitch King kindly gave me another chance and a new objective."

"And what objective is that?" Frisk asked, her voice slightly wavering as she predicted his choice of words.

"To destroy you and your allies!" The mad scientist cackled even louder.