Starting day two of touring

Damians pov
I woke up to the sun shining. Then I recalled last night robin kissed me well on the cheek but still, I blushed a bit but then I recalled a pair of beautiful glass ocean eyes and turned red. "Thinking of a curtain Gotham academy rep I see." I look up and Chloe is looking from her bed at me with a smirk across her face.
"No! I mean why would I. I-I mean not that she's not beautiful or-I just"
"Whatever Damian I know you like her." She gets up and goes to the bathroom to change, wait do I like her, I mean sure I do but not like that right? Oh well I'm going to get ready, it's only the first day and I'm stressing myself out i think I will do a patrol tonight maybe Chloe will join me. Once I'm ready me and Chloe walk the the lobby, only to find the bus leaving without us and we were 15min early even! We run after it only for me to bump into someone I immediately started apologizing. But when I look up I freeze in place.

Chloe POV
Ahh this utterly ridiculous sunlight oh whatever. I need to get ready, I look over to a barley awake Damian I se him blush then turn completely red. Ha he looks so funny I know about the robin incident but I realized he wasn't thinking of her. I chuckled to myself and say "thinking of a curtain Gotham academy rep I see." Oh he goes so red after that and starts spluttering out words I'm not really paying attention but I catch myself saying something like " whatever Damian I know you like her." I walk to the bathroom to change. Sigh I really wish I had someone to love like Damian has mari to love, even Alix has Kim, max and Sabrina, honestly the list goes on but I haven't found the right girl yet. Not a lot of people know I'm gay but that's cause no one asks, don't get me wrong there are plenty of lgbtq+ community people in Paris. For example rose and julika are cute together and nath and mark, there great sad nath moved to marks class though don't see him much anymore. But I can never find someone for me especially that would go out with me. Oh well time to head out. When we get to the lobby the bus is gone! We sprint but it's too late gess we should walk. Damian bumps right into someone and I smirk when I see that it's mari. "Oh hello mari."
"Hello, I am to assume you are mrs. Chloe bergois." She reached out for my hand so I shook it.
"You are correct but Chloe is just fine."
"Very well nice to meet you Chloe. Ah Damian nice to se you again as-well, where is your class?" We both give each-other knowing looks.
"Probably to gotham academy already."
"But there are 15min left till you are scheduled to leave?"
"We know"I have been speaking for both of us as Damian x has stopped working.
"Wow I thought that class was idiotic before, I mean they do know I have to be there before they can go in." Damian and I start chuckling and it turns to laughing, I even think I saw a small smile on mari.

Mari POV
I believe these two will be very tolerable, and I'm definitely introducing Chloe to Barbra. I think I should give the class some time to think. "Chloe and Damian I think we should stop at a nice cafe on the way after all we do have around 20 min till we actually need to be there"
"That would be lovely, right Damian?"
I saw her elbow Damian and he nodded. Oh gosh why does he have to be so cute. Once we arrive to cafe we ordered drinks Chloe had Coffee and Damian and I got hot chocolate. I have decided to give them nick names it is a lot to say Damian, and perhaps Chloe has one. "May I call you dami?" I say looking at Damian.

Damian POV
"May I call you dami?" Oh god I think I just turned bright red, and she is looking at me. "Oh I'm sorry does that make you uncomfortable I don't have to call you that." Oh no I really like that nickname and oh wait why aren't I telling her that.
"Oh you weren't I just don't get nicknames often I really like it though."
I saw her eyes go back to normal.
"Oh good dami. Chloe May I call you queeni perhaps." I saw Chloe light up at the name.
"Yes of course you can mari."
" your such and angel" I whispered but she heard.
"Angel?" Oh this is bad, "I like it dami thanks." She smiled, her smile is brighter than the sun and this is the first I have actually seen her with emotion. "I suppose we should head out now." Me and Chloe both started to get our wallets out. "No need for that I will pay. It's sort of a thanks for being my...... friends?" She thought of us as friends.
"Of coarse we're friends!" Me and Chloe both shout. Oops.
"Good now once get there I am so introducing you to Barbra, she is like a sister to me." Wonder who Barbra is. Oh well the rest of the way we chatted while walking. Maybe being in love isn't so bad.

Hey readers, so this story is turning out to be much longer than I thought but it is turning out quite well at least I think so. Sorry about the slow update there but hopefully this chapter is nice and long. As for POV I think Damian will become dami cause it is a lot to type his name every time. Really hope you are enjoying it so far as always questions and comments are always welcome as well as feedback, have a wonderful morning afternoon or just day in general.