Ivy on the tree

Thanks  HiyafolksUwU for helping my with some ideas. If you have any,please share any you have, if you want.

3rd person POV

"Alright pam, you can let go now." mari said patting Ivy on the back.
"oops sorry mari my bad." Ivy said.
"Class this is Pamela isly. She is the garden keeper, so listen to her."
After a while the tour is finished so they have a bit of free time in the garden. Turns it there was another class from Gotham there aswell. As soon as the class was free a group of girls started following Damian, one finally spoke up and said "Hi I'm daisy, what's your name cute French boy." Damin looked at the girls and mari noticed how uncomfortable he was when he answered so she started walking over. She stood in front of Damian and told the girls,
"I don't think he wants to hang out with you, your making him uncomfortable."
"Oh shut it you stupid no good rich girl. I can't even believe anyone likes you!"
Was the girls response which sent mari running off crying. Damian spoke up,
" what the hell, she is so much better than all of you even if she's cold she's at least not a bully. She was right though you made me uncomfortable don't talk to me again." He then ran to find mari. He found her behind a tree crying and hyperventilating and he immediately started to try and calm her down. Once she could talk and breathe again he asked, "are you ok."
"Y'a the yelling just reminded me of my mother, she never did like me anyway." She spoke through silent tears. They hugged and went home, well mari went home and Damian went to his room.

Skip to night
Chloe POV

I was very curious about the com that red gave me so I went to the balcony and clicked the button.
"Hello?" A girls voice said.
"Uh, hi red hood gave this to me and I kind of just wanted to see what would happen sorry." I responded.
" oh that's fine, couldn't sleep anyway. It's nice to have some company." She said.
"Y'a i understand that." It was silent for a while, not the uncomfortable but peaceful kind.
"I'm stinger." I said not expecting a response, hoping I still had my mysterious new friend.
"Orical"
And that was the beginning of a beautiful Friendship.

Hope you liked it sorry I have been having issues updating. Sorry it's so short.