The night of a vigilante

Mari/Robin POV
I was almost done with patrol so far I had captured a few robbers and a mugger. I stoped on a building and realized that the building over was the hotel the class was staying at. I felt my cheeks tint red when I thought of Damian again, I shake my head as an effort to clear my mind. What is that boy doing to me, I am tough and don't feel anything. But when he said mari my heart started to heat a bit, I can't let it melt, even if he is cute. No! Bad mari don't ever judge someone on looks, ya what if he is like a super villain, oh god what am I thinking that's so stupid. I look up and I realized I'm on the hotel building I look in the window and this is dami's—I mean damians room. I suddenly tap the window and panick what did I just do! He walks over before I can run and jumps back. I flip over onto the balcony and he says "Robin?" Oh gosh pull yourself together. "Hello, I saw someone I was chasing go this way and wanted to check if you knew if he was here?" It wasn't a huge lie I mean the mugger went this way but I caught him well before he arrived here.
"No I haven't seen anyone or heard anything."
"Ok well thank you...."
"Damian."
"Well thank you Damian" I was about to walk away, but thank gosh I remembered to not say his name. I was about to grapple off the building but I felt a hand in my wrist. I look over at Damian and he speaks.
"I want to say thank you for checking on us, also I want to say you are my favorite hero so thank you again." He has some pink on his face. I felt myself moving forward, I kissed his cheek as a thank you and grappled away. As soon as I landed on a roof I heard a voice.
"Looks like mari got herself a boyfriend." I could just hear the smirk in their tone.
"Whatever Selina." I roll my eyes "he is not my boyfriend and don't forget you acted way worse with Bruce. Speaking of Bruce..."
"Ya ya one word of this and I'm dead. Whatever Mari I mean it's not bad to be in love." With that she hoped away. Could it really not be bad to fall In love?