espada vs beacon

Right now im in the spectator seat as jugram is standing against team RWBY, NPR, CRDL.

Gylnda:are both side ready?

Jugram nodded as well as his opponent.

Ruby:careful guys.

Yang:dont worry ita just jaune.

When the fight start yang rush toward jugram with the help of ember cilica. When she got close enough.

Jugram:too perdictable.

He hit her with the flat side of the blade and send her flying to the ground far away at mach 7. The other had a shock look on their face.

Winter:jugram was that strong!?

Issei:what he never show it to ya?

Winter:well i saw how fast he is not how strong. But to think he can send people flying like that without breaking a sweat is amazing.

Issei:its not thag impressive. I can do that with a finger.

Pyrrha then rush jugram and swing her spear sword rifle hybrid at jugram. He put his sword for defence but pyrrha try to use her semblance on the sword. However due to how strong jugram was the sword didnt even budge a milimeter. He stop the blade and then he swing his sword sending her flying away. Ren try to shoot jugram but he block it with his shield. Blake and ruby try to tag team jugram but he move extremely fast and knock them both out.

Weiss freeze jugram feet and went on for a thrust. But jugram free himself without effort and hit weiss with the shield knocking her out. Nora shot her granade luncher at jugram only for jugram to expand his aura making a dome that he enchance with his semblance. Oh yeah team CRDL got slap like in the first five second.

Winter:since when can aura do that?

Issei:he is good at aura control.

Winter:but being goos at aura control dont let you do that.

Issei:he is exceptional at aura control.

The dome disappear and jugram appear behind nora and hit her to the ground. Ren try to fight jugram but was kick out of the arena.

Jugram:that was quite disappointing.

Yang:dont forget about me!!

Yang appear behind jugram. He turn around only to be punch multiple time in the stomach. The last punch get him to slide back. Yang didnt waste time she punch him in the same spot but this time jugram didnt even budge. She back away. Jugram stab his sword and shield to the ground.

Jugram:i guess i had to show you how to punch.

Yang didnt get time to react as jugram appear infront of her punching her in the gut. This make yamg aura break and jugram wins the fight.

Glynda:the fight is over the winner jugram haschwalth.

Winter cheer for jugram a bit and he pick up his weapon and sit beside me.

Jugram:it your turn to fight you majesty.

Issei:i know.

The visionary.

After 30 minute i got in the arena and my opponent is ozpin, glynda, qrow and james. And professor port being the one to announce the fight.

With jugram

Winter:are you sure he can win?

Ruby:i know you said he is your leader but....

Jugram:dont worry he's fine. Believe me he alone can make the entire espada look like a complete joke.