glass

After the fight with motyasu i took the reward the next morning and threw the money bag to naofumi.

Issei:you gonna need it.

Naofumi:thanks.

I goes into the capital and went to erhard. For some good info.

Issei:yo erhard i wanna know something.

Erhard:what is it?

Issei:how do i get a different class?

Erhard:that pretty simple, just go to the church of the three heroes and ask for a class up. It will cause 40 silver.

Issei:thanks my dude.

With that i leave his shop and goes to the churchof the three heroes. When i got there i saw a huge symbol that have a spear, sword and bow in its design.

Issei:no shield. Is there something going on with the shield?

I walk inside and saw a nun. I walk up to her.

Issei:hey umm where can i get a class up?

Nun:oh. Follow me.

She lead me to big ass hourglass.

Nun:bow put your hand on the dragon hourglass.

Issei:ok.

I did as she said. And then something pop up.
================================

Sternritter
This class will allow you to have a high stats in every aspect and will make you even more powerful.

Warning:having this class will bring you level back to 1.

================================

Am i secretly in bleach? I know my imagination power is the same as gremmy but how far is its influence go? I took the class and the hourglass start glowing really bright. When it dies down i saw my new class.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Issei hyoudou [sternritter V: lvl1]
Hp:100%
Mp:100%
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok now this is pretty weird. Me having a quincy class from bleach fine i may have been fantasizing about being in a battle that could end reality but i have the latter of one of the most powerful bleach character? Thats just weird.

Issei:thank for the service.

I gave her the silvers.

Nun:it always nice to help new people.

I walk away from the church in a couple of hours. How should i het my powers back? I could just make a high lvl as hell monster and kill it with the fuck you shield but i kinda wanna do it the hard way.

Issei:is there a way to check skill?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Skill
Visionary
Singing: lvl max
Cooking: lvl 5
Saint bow:lvl 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------

How does the holy bow look? I use the skill and a basic bow appear.

Issei:well this is underwhelming.

Oh and i just realise my imagination power that i decide to name visionary is call visionary here. Is it because i decide to called it that after i read bleach? Anyway i when into the plains to hunt down some round bois cause fuck round bois. When i got there i create the bow and shot one of the ballons. It died in a single hit.

Issei:mp: 99.5% quite low mana usage. I like it.

I use the bow for huntings for 3 whole weeks and it lvl to lvl 4.