a yandere happening.

Ok im having a problem........ should i make a new game in my free time or focusing on the manga im making? Meh lets go with manga. Right now im in the living room. Wait you say i should still be on remnant? Well after the fall of beacon i just went back home. What happen? Well i told the espada to murder grimm, syelaporro capture 100 white fang member for experiments, beacon got destroy and i save pyrrha. Why? Well jaune not gonna be there for volume 4 and so on.

Also i give jugram interdimensional phone so he can call winter,blake and ruby. And i give ruby some sharingan shit for her silvet eyes. Anyway right now im in the living room.

Komadori:i still dont understand why i have to be punish like this.

Proxie:me too.

The both of them is in the coner of the now destroy living room.

Issei:you both know damn well why.

I open my arm to gesture to all around.

Proxie:she started it.

Issei:and i dont care.

Naja:hah. Serve you right.

Baaya:vuvuvu.

Komadori:42 please help me a bit.

42:ja.

I just work on the manga that was called bleach yes im ripping off tite kubo work in this world, bite me. Anyway i did make some modification here and there. Like the battle against ulquiorra and ichigou, the entire fullbring arc, the fighr with zaraki and gremmy, and the fight with ywhach. That not all but it was some major change. If your wondering why im doing this? Well the pervert duo said i could make manga that people like and i said 'bet'.

Hikari:hey big brother. Do we still have some milk?

Issei:nope we ran out of it making that cheese sauce for the paunch burger last night.

Hikari:damn it. Can-

Issei:here the money buy it yourself.

Hikari:ok. Is the new chapter is ready yet?

Issei:it will in a few hours.

Hikari:ok bye.

She gone and komadori fixer robots is coming here in 1 hour. Anyway they said they are planing a date spot so the date is happening next month. I guess i reall got enough time for myself. So basically im working on the arrancar arc so yeah.

The visionary.

Tonight hikari came back with a tattered clothing.

Issei:the hell kinda kinky sex did you had with rias?

Hikari:iits not that!!! It just thing happen and i got some acid on me.

Issei:on that just melt clothing?

Hikari:yeaaaaahhhhhhh.

Issei:whatever. Anyway dinners ready. Go and tell naja its her turn tonight.

Hikari:ok.

She got change and went to naja camp to tell her its dinner time. When she came back she came back with naja. The sat down and eat.

Naja:mmmmmm!!! You cooking is always th egreatest sweety.

Issei:thanks naja.

Hikari:i still wonder is there a thing your not great at. Because from what i had seen in years of being with you. There nothing your bad at! This is just unfair!

Issei:probably nothing.

Yeah i pretty much just imagine being myself being the extremly great at everything that isnt fighting, so its a given.