learning a bit.

In the morning i woke up feeling rather great about something. Its almost like i have some relief i dont know i needed. Anyway megane is on top of me like she always have when we sleep together. I teleport her to her usual sleeping spot and began to take a bath.

Issei:i wonder? I mean i was given such a great ability to bring my creation into fruition. So why cant others have an ability?

I sit i was in thr bath for a minute thinking.

Issei:wait now that i think about it. Oh my god it should have been obvious! Asia have an ability. Like me! She is the first proof that there's others with an ability! She said it was some given by god. At the time i though it was hust my eyes playing tricks on me cause i thought it was ludicrous.

But now that i think about it it might just be because she was raised in a church that she think it was god's blessing. I should have pay more attention.

Issei:i really should focus a lot more attention to abilities. Then again is the ability of that woman is to alter her appearance or is it to mimic animal trait? Cause thats really usefull when you do it small cause then its harder to hit. Then again she does shoot acid out of her titties.*sigh*

I lower my altitude in the warm water.

Issei:nothing a like good morning bath.

The visionary.

After school kari decide to hang out in the ORC since well i dont know i pretty much can create a room of fun better than sone supernatural hunters wannabe but hey its her choice.

Asia:oh hey issei.

I open my eyes and saw asia was standing infront of me.

Issei:oh hey asia whats up?

Asia:nothing much really. I was just trying to familiarise myself with kuoh more.

Issei:i see.

Asia:ummmm issei.

Issei:yes?

Asia:can you help me? My navigation sense is rather........ poor at the moment.

She said while blushing.

Issei:yeah sure beat laying down on grass and look at the clouds all day.

I stood up.

Issei:so wanna watch some movies?

Asia:what was on cinema right now?

Issei:the best one i heard is twilight.

Asia:i will end you.

Issei:what?

Asia:nothing but can we watch something else?

Issei:sure.

We both goes to the mall and went straight for the cinema and watch a movie. The when the movie get into the good part i recieve a call from kari but i just dismiss it. When the good part was over i pretty mich just imagine time to rewind a bit so i could see it.

Issei:'ahhh what will i do without my ability~'

After the movie ends me and asia began walking around the town and have some fun in the arcade. Asia try to win a plushie but she fail bacause the claw machine is always a scam.

Issei:asia you might as well just buy that cat plushie somewhere. This machine is a scam.

Asia:ok....

She rather sad about it but there's nothing i could do. i have no idea how to fix this pro- oh wait. I just put my hand on the machine and and apply enough pressure to create a hole and quickly grab one of the cat plushie.