the nun saving.......kinda.

Last night after i got home with mayuko and boxes of pizza and explain what the hell happen between us to the others. They like i see didnt care as long as she isnt the first wife. Which for mayuko is fine since she just want to be with me and probably murder me if i dont accept it. Not like she but hey, lets just let her. Anyway tonight hikari came back with an even worst clothing and stabs wound.

Issei:the fuck happen hikari?

I said in a piss off tone. I already know but lets pretend to not know.

Hikari:its fine. Nothing happen big brother.

I put down my slice of pizza and walk toward her.

Issei:what happen?

She got scared a little but she brush it off and went to her room. When she got out she is in a different clothing and she join us for dinner.

Hikari:soooo whys mayuko here?

Mayuko:can a fiancee be with his future husband?

Hikari choke on her food and i give her some fresh mineral water. She drink the entire bottle

Hikari:what!?!?!?!?

Issei:yeah she a fiancee now.

Hikari:how!!?

Issei:well she might murder my psychologically if i dont.

Hikari:ahhhh. Now i got to deal with another one.

Issei:you didnt cook anything in the house.

Hikari:not that.

Issei:whatever. Just eat your dinner.

Hikari:ok.

The visionary.

5 days had pass since hikari being beaten by freed and i was stalking her to see if she in the plot of seeing asia get taken by raynare. And she does. So right now its the asia retrieval plot of the story. Which gonna happen tonight. So after this i just when home to make lunch. When i got home and see there was no food left in the fridge i change my clothing to normal wear and went out.

Naja:issei where your going?

Issei:im buying ingredients for lunch.

Naja:i could just have baaya-

Issei:no she bad at picking a good ingredients. Full offence.

Baaya:vuvuvuvuvu!!

Issei:yeah your the worst at picking  groceries, you cant change my mind.

Baaya:vuvuvuv!!

Naja:enough baaya.

Baaya:vuvu.

Issei:anyway wanna come with?

Naja:yes!! I mean yeah sure.

Her tail rattle in excitement.

Issei:good lets go.

I disguise her as a human and walk to the homura super market. Where they got the good quality stuff only. We pick up the normal food stuff in our fridge. I pick up some big salmons to get the roe when i gut it later.

Naja:this is surprisingly easy.

Issei:ofcourse it is. What did you expect?

Naja:a bunch of women fighting.

Issei:hikari's book?

Naja:yeah.

Issei:anyway lets just pay for this.