chapter 12

Issei:so whats is going on?

I ask kari. Me and her is in my room sitting down at the kotatsu.

Kari:well where do i began? Hmmmmm? Ok... *deep breath* issei do you believe in devils?

Issei:im bout to drown you in holy water if you dont just outright tell me kari.

I threaten her.

Kari:ok ok ok calm down i could actually die if you do that.

Issei:what?

Kari:long story short supernatural. Real. Devil. Real. Angel. Real. Fallen angel. Real. Gacha games that dont take away your money. Keep on dreaming.

Issei:god damnit.

Kari:and also im one.

Issei:how?

Kari:i die and-

Issei:how the fuck did that happen!!?

Kari:when you were acting weird for a week.

Issei:what do you mean by weird?

Kari:well you barely speak, eat and do anything you usually do.

Issei:is that what happen while i was in another world?

Kari:when did that happen.

Issei:april 10th.

Kari:huh. Anywy did anything you know interesting happen when you were isekai?

Issei:not really. Anyway your saying every supernatural thing exist?

Kari:yes.

Issei:so the woman that have a slit mouth that give me candies when i was 8 wasnt an accidental byproduct of me wanting a lot of sweet. She was actually kuchisake-onna?

Kari:when did that happen?

Issei:and the 8 foot tall woman and always hangs out with me every summer when im alone since before you were born was actually hachi-shaku-sama?

Kari:ok how the hell did those happen?

Issei:and the time when i was lost in a forest and met a lady with fox tail and ears that guide me to a shrine and feed me some rice cakes was infact a real kitsune?

Kari:ok how many time did you run into the supernaturals and think they were made by you since you always imaginative?

Issei:ummmm. 40?

Kari:what. The. Fuck.

Issei:well if we count the amount of time i met the same one that be 84.

Kari:ok does one of them happen to be you making your way home and met a woman with white kimono and pale as hell skin and she give you tea?

Issei:that happen 5 years ago but instead of a woman it was kinda like a girl only a couple of years older than me. And a couple of months before that i a woman walking in the rain so i offer her an umbrella. Though she didnt really want it.

Kari:yuki-onna and ame-onna. What are you a spirits beacon? Whats next? Kappa? Okami? Okuri-inu?

Issei:three yes.

Kari:how in the world did i somehow doesnt know about this?

She look at me one eye squinting.

Issei:no idea.

Megane:meow.

Megane jump into my lap and curl up while rubbing herself on my lap.

Issei:ok ok. I give you attention.