the date? with tsubaki

It has been a two years since i join kuoh academy. Kari had become a first year and she also dyed her hair black.

And she had been making friends wirh koneko a person who also happen to be a first year. Oh and because of my attitude male has been accepted by the school and they arrive last year. Which most of them are equally disappoiting since literally all of them is a huge pervert and i only see one that isnt. Kiba yuuto. Anyway right now im in my private spot that was peaceful and quite and eat me bento.

I have train my visionary a bit so i can produce the best food so i could eat it. This is more inportant than anything. Oh yeah i also dont have to imagine and hard now so thats that.

Issei:i wonder how luka is doing?

I wonder how he is right now. Since today was my free day i just open up the portal and mess with the time dialation. Went i got in there i was in forest near a city.

Issei:am i near illiasburg or some other kindom?

I use en to scan and i saw granberia in there.

Issei:im at illiasburg.

I buff myself and run in there. When i got to where granberia was i saw she was fighting luka. Luka was suppose to stand no chance against her and he still doesnt but not to the cannon extend. I use gyo to see want luka develop while i as gone and i saw some blades sticking out of granberia. Either it suck her energy ot weight her down. When the battle was over i saw granberia was berating luka with question.

I thought h what the hell and i walk towards the battle field.

Issei:sup.

I said causing the botv of them to stare at me.

Luka:issei!

Granberia:and you are?

Issei:issei hyoudou. Now can you take your hand off that guy? I think i would fait better against you.

Granberia:if you wish.

She let go of luka and he walk away not to far though.

Granberia:so tell me brave warrior how are you going to face me?

Issei:simple.

I clench my fist.

Issei:fist.

I run up to her with all or nothing on causing me to look like blurs. When i was infront of her i threw a punch but she block it. Still the force of the punch cause her to be push back.

Granberia:welll your certainly stronger than him but.

She does a horrizontal slash and i duck under it and deliever an uppercut. She was spining like a ball that had been kick and she manage to land on her feet.

Granberia:oww that was a punch.

Issei:look i dont like fighting that much so can you just leave?

Granberia:no.

Issei:welp i have no choice.

I active gigantic might and i run up to her full speed and punch her in the gut before she was able to react. This punch send her out of the city and into the forest.

Issei:well i hope she didnt take it too personally.

Luks:issei!!

He run up to me.

Luka:where had you been these past two years?

Issei:somewhere.

Then a bunch of people was surrounding us and asking this and that. Alice then arrive and ask one of the villager where the sutherland inn is and she drag luka with her there. I smile a bit at them and just leave to town.