return

Ok two days after the trails naofumi just decide to rename the king to trash

Issei:which fit him more to be perfectly honest.

And myne to bitch and slut.

Issei:again pretty accurate.

I was in the queen room cause she just say 'there some cakes for you there'. Yup im that easy. So i was at the table in the room eating some shortcakes.

Issei:*munch* i wonder why im here?

Mirellia:oh you can already guess.

I turn to the door and see the queen.

Issei:hey.

Mirellia:hey. So how is your day?

Issei:its fine.

Mirellia:you said your going back to your home tomorrow right?

Issei:yeah i feel like im hindering the heroes especially naofumi's growth by being this powerful.

Mirellia:that is a good thinking and i couldnt stop you in anyway. Your not even a summon hero. But you still help for the first 2 waves.

Issei:yeah.

She walk to her bed and lay down. I continue eating the cakes until i felt a finger caressing my left cheek. I turn to my left and saw the queen in a reddish purple langerie.

Issei:is this going where i think it is?

Mirellia:yeah~. Also have you done this before?

Issei:with a friend yeah.

I did do it with yachiru.

Flashback.

Yachiru:hey issei.

Issei:yea- ummm!

She tackle kiss me to her bed.

Yachiru:oh how i wanna do this~.

She said while licking her lips seductively.

Issei:oh boy.

Flashback ends.

Mirellia:thats great.

She planted a kiss onto my lip and stay in that position for a couple of minutes. After that she insert her tongue into my mouth and start to lick the interior of my mouth. I did the same and it became a makeout session. Then i move my hand and goes under her bra and fondle one of her breast. This cause her to moan out in pleasure as she move her tongue faster in my mouth.

After a while we remove our lips from one another and a strand of saliva connected our tongues.

Mirellia:that was great taste. I fell straberry and vanilla on you lips~.

She lick her lips again. I get behind her and fondle her breast. She moan a lot and then she turn her head and kiss me once again. After a few minutes our lips separated and then she move to her bed and lay down.

Mirellia:so you wanna continue here or~?

I goes to her and sit next to her.

Mirellia:lay down.

She put lay me on my back and then remove my pants and a clothe since it was in the way. When i was naked she stare at mine 17 inch long dick.

Mirellia:its really long~. Really think too~.

She grab the shaft of my cock but one hand wasnt enough to grip the whole thing since it was 5 inch thick. She drip her saliva on both of her hands and start stroking.