the pope and the trials.

After the fight with glass i remove myself from naofumi party and and sit down and help fix the village in an instant.

Issei:ok issei you done a productive things today.

I said dusting myself.

Issei:now what to do?

Knight:issei hyoudou.

Issei:yes?

Knight:the king have made a request to see you.

Issei:why?

Knight:he didnt say.

Issei:hmmmmmmmmm. Eh fine i need something to do anyway.

I follow the knight that call me and get to the castle. When i was in the throne room i saw a line of castle guard along the red carpet the lead to the king. I walk along the on the carpet and stop when i was close but still far enough from the king.

Aultcray:its good to see you.

Issei;sup. I dont have much time for this so please make it quick.

Aultcray:you see i have watch you fight that woman in this crystal ball.

He show me the crystal ball that show me my fight with glass.

Aultcray:i wanted to know how do you get this power. And i order you to tell me the truth.

Issei:if i dont?

Aultcray:excuse me?

He look at me angry.

Issei:if i dont wanna tell you what are you going to do to me? Hmm?

Aultcray:do you want a criminal record?

He look smug when he said this.

Issei:really? A criminal record? You think i care?

Aultcray:what?

He look confuse.

Issei:i could literally drop meteor that could destroy this kingdom whenever i want. You think i care about so little thing like a criminal record?

Aultcray:why you..

He grids his teeth.

Issei:jeez you pathetic. You think you got any kind of rulership on me or something? Bitch please you not my king or the president of japan.

I just walk away. One of the guards point a spear to my neck.

Guard1:you dare speak to the king that way?

He look mad.

Issei:you right i apologise.

Aultcray:at lea-

Issei:for not calling you a being worst that trash. Seriously your very presences leak of idiocy. So much so that i think it might be extremely contagious. I mean look at you guards. They look like they got a extreme case of down syndrome or somthing.

Aultcray:what did you say!!?

He stood up angry.

Issei:you also happen to be deaf. My what did your wife see in you? I bet if she see just about anyone she probably think they are smarter than you.

Aultcray:enough of this. Guard attack him!!

All the guard charge at me. Then one that have his spear at my throat just thrust forward impaling my neck. The others join in and stab me all over.

Aultcray:hm. Fool speakin-

Issei:speaking out of term when i was saying the truth?

All of the one in this room was shock to see me still talking despite me having a bunch of spears going through me.