All tied up

"Vi!!" Clementine squealed as she was tossed down onto the bed. Violet rolled on top of her and pinned Clem's wrists above her head.

"Quiet now. We don't want anyone hearing you." Violet nuzzled her nose against Clem's. Even though no one was home, Violet still liked to torture Clem and make her keep quiet.

Violet leaned forward and locked Clementine in a kiss, nibbling at the smaller girl's bottom lip. Clem brought her legs up and wrapped them around Violet's waist, tugging her closer. Violet broke the kiss and let go of Clem's wrists. She snaked her arms around Clem's midriff and pulled her up so she was sitting.

Violet moved her hands to the zipper of Clem's sweatshirt. Clem shrugged out of it and tossed it across the room. Violet's hands wandered to the hem of Clem's white t-shirt and tugged it off and over her head. Violet chucked it away, it landing somewhere on the floor on the other side of her bed.

Clementine untangled her legs from Violet's waist. Violet started to unbutton Clem's jeans with nimble fingers. Clem lifted her hips so Violet could pull them all the way off.

"Aww. You're so cute all matching in pink," Violet cooed at Clem's choice of undergarments. 

Clementine pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Violet giggled and leaned down, laying a kiss on Clem's forehead. "Oh don't cry, you know I'm just playing." 

Their foreheads touched for a few seconds before Violet went back to discarding Clem's pants.

Violet's finger grazed at the waistline of Clem's panties causing the brunette to roll her hips and whimper. Violet giggled again.

"Someone getting desperate?" She asked, reaching up and tracing along Clem's collarbone and pulling at her bra strap lightly before letting go.

"Only for you," Clem breathed, reaching over and tugging at Violet's tank top. Violet leaned back and pulled off her tank top, revealing her lacy black bra. She kissed Clem harsher than before, starting to get into the mood.

Clem kissed back as Violet took hold of her wrists again. She rubbed them gently before releasing her.

"Now be a good girl and go get your ropes," Violet told Clem as she sat back and pulled off her boots. Clem hopped off the bed and ran over to Violet's dresser, finding her hot pink ropes quickly. She ran back to Violet and handed her the bondage ropes.

They weren't into super heavy bondage, but Clem liked being tied up and blindfolded. And Violet liked having power over Clem. It had been something Violet did with Minnie before and Clementine decided she wanted to try it and had actually enjoyed it.

"Good girl," Violet praised her. Clem crawled back onto the bed and laid on her back, laying her hands on the pillows above her. Violet straddled Clem's hips with her knees and starting tying the ropes onto the bed frame. She wrapped the ropes around Clem's wrists, latching them to the posts of her bed and holding her still.

She leaned down and began to bite and nibble at Clem's neck making the younger girl whimper. Her hands rounded Clem's chest and unhooked her bra, tossing it to the floor. She trailed kisses from Clem's neck down to her breasts. Clem squealed quietly and shifted her hips.

"Do you like that baby girl?" Violet asked, slipping into a dom role. Clem nodded enthusiastically. Wetness pooled between her legs and soaked her panties. Violet wrapped her lips around one of Clem's nipples, sucking gently and making Clem arch her back off the bed, restrained by the ropes on her wrists.

"So good," Clem moaned, rolling her hips against Violet as the older girl was basically laying on top of her. Violet moved away, climbing off the bed and opening her side table door. She pulled out a black blindfold and smirked.