Some Funtime

"Hey! Dance for me."

Violet has heard of almost everything between four walls. Some things were good to hear. Others had a flavor of objectification - "blondes are always hot like that," said one guy once, forcing her to give up open her bra, put on her shirt and walk away.

That sure was kinda weird. She thought that this thing about dancing for someone (especially for a woman) in a dim room was something from an American movie or some adult Netflix series. But there, at that moment, it wasn't a film, much less a damn series. That playful, predatory look from Clementine was real.

The blonde wondered how the hell she got there. In what part of the journey towards a healthy socialization and without ulterior motives she was failed. Where, exactly, the mood changed. Honestly, she didn't even know for sure. Maybe it's Louis's fault. Or the way she looked and danced for the remarkable woman there. Or the sudden feeling that had taken over her body when she thought it was appropriate to break those bonds that bound them both with a lustful kiss on the nightclub neon lights.

She was on her feet, her short black dress crumpled from Clementine's restless hands, which were sliding too anxiously over her body a few hours ago. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, a glass of wine in her hand. Violet still felt remnants of heat left in her body by those damn hands. Her hands were surprisingly soft, by the way. A pleasant shiver went up her body when she felt those fingers squeezing her thighs without ceremony as they kissed at the club, on the way to the apartment and in that room.

The private request came when Clementine moved away from Violet's lips without saying a word. It came after a small ritual: when she went to the kitchen to get a bottle of wine.

"You want?" She asked after filling her glass halfway. Violet kindly refused. Her tolerance for alcohol no longer had room for another drink at that moment. She didn't want to get drunk to the point that she didn't remember anything.

In fact, she wanted to remember every moment of that night so… Unusual.

Clementine turned her attention to Violet, taking her small, callused hand and leading her to the bed. She thought the fun would finally start with the girl throwing her in those sheets. But she just took a sip of her wine and then whispered on the blonde's ear:

"Hey! Dance for me.”

Violet immediately felt butterflies in her stomach as she saw Clementine sitting on the edge of the bed again, like a spectator settling into the amphitheater's armchair to watch a show.

"You're kidding, right? I've never danced for anyone before."

"No. I'm serious", the other replied, taking another sip of wine.

"I don't have a knack for these things", the blonde murmured with a certain impatience, trying to convince her to give up that little game and get on with it.

"I don't care about that. I want you to dance for me in your way. You're a pretty little thing and I want to enjoy you while you take each piece of clothing off", said Clementine, looking her up and down. It seemed that her voice was getting deeper and deeper. "Before I try every bit of that incredible body of yours, I want to devour you with my eyes."

Damn. That was so... Sexy.

And she had to admit to herself: she was loving it.

"Wow. Okay. I'll try...", Violet sighed. She was already in that situation. "I'm not good at dancing, but since it's just you and me... And please, don't laugh, okay? Otherwise, I'll punch your face."

She laughed quietly. "Oh come on! I wouldn't do that". Then she took her phone set it up on a music player, and then a slow beat surrounded the room.