Good Girl

"Clementine?" Violet said as she walked into the apartment. It looked...empty, like Clementine wasn't even here. The TV was off, the kitchen empty, the apartment was completely...silent.

"Babe where are you?" She asked as she looked around, toeing off her shoes and shrugging off her coat. Violet didn't get a reply, so she hung up the coat by the door, making sure her shoes were out of the way before making her way further into their home. She didn't think too much of it, maybe Clementine just had a long day at work and went to bed for a nap after getting back, or maybe she was in the shower.

What Violet wasn't expecting was to walk into their bedroom to a naked Clementine laying on the bed on full display for her see. "Oh?" Violet's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. "You're naked." She stated, not even blinking but telling herself she shouldn't stare. "Like for real," This time she pulled her eyes away, looking away from Clementine and around the room.

That received a small laugh from her wife, "You can look, you know?" Clementine told her lightly, "We're married." She reminded her. "And besides, I'm naked for you."

"For me?" Violet looked back at her, head tilted just slightly out of confusion.

"Duh who else?" The brunette said rolling her eyes, "God, you're such a useless lesbian."

Violet smiled back, clearly staring right now, doing her best to be subtle as she let her eyes roam over Clementine's body. She was leaning against the headboard, propped up on a pile of pillows, and the duvet ruffled up under her body. Her curlyhair was down, falling slightly past her shoulders and framing her face, almost hiding the lustful look in those hazel eyes. Her legs were parted, pulled up slightly at the knees, almost like she was waiting for Violet to grab them and push them further apart. "So, what's the occasion?" Violet finally managed to speak, having recovered just slightly from the sight she walked in on.

"Well, it's been a few days since we did anything. You've been working late 'cause of that case." Clementine started. "And you're finally done with now, so I thought we'd celebrate." Violet was a lawyer, she had been working on this murder case the past week, and it really wasn't looking good for her team. But the trial ended today with the killer behind bars so Clem gathered it was a good enough reason to treat her wife a little. "And besides," She spoke again once she saw the pleased look on Violet's face. "I got a new package in the mail and I'm dying to try it out."

Violet's eyes perked up at that, she wasn't entirely sure what package Clementine was talking about. From the context it was safe to assume it was a sex toy, but she didn't give much detail into what kind of toy it was. They had a pretty decent collection at this point, put away safely in a locked drawer so no one accidentally stumbled into it. Especially the kids, not their kids, their friends' kids. They had a habit of snooping around looking for more child friendly toys. "So, have you just been waiting for me?" Violet finally asked, waiting for Clementine to tell her a little bit about her new delivery.

"Yes, since you told me you were headed home." The brunette nodded.

The blonde hummed moving a bit closer to Clem, "But like.. "

"Can you just fuck me already." Clementine almost whined at her, she was growing a little impatient and Violet was just standing her watching her, "As much as I love eye fucking, I had a different kind of fucking in mind."

Violet bit down on her lower lips, almost not hearing what Clementine just said as her eyes remained stuck on Clementine's chest. She didn't know why or even how they turned her into a fumbling mess even now. The first time Violet had seen Clementine naked about five years ago, she actually had to sit down for a moment and take a deep breath, but now it still had that effect on her. Sure, it didn't literally knock her off her feet but that was only because she was better at handling it now, it did still take her breath away and she couldn't get enough of Clementine's boobs. "Someone's impatient." Violet commented, her eyes moving lower, down the slope of her breasts and past her stomach to between her legs for only a second before looking back up at her wife's face.