Teammate

Sore, sweaty and filthy from practice, Clementine followed her team-mates into the locker rooms, opting to sit and catch her breath for a few minutes rather than fight for space in the showers. Almost everyone else was in a rush to get to their next class, but Clementine had a free period and plenty of time. She kicked off her shoes, wriggling her toes in relief and heading for her locker to grab her things. Ten minutes later, the changing room was pretty much empty save for her and Violet, who'd been taking a minute to relax like her. Stripping off, Clementine dumped her clothes in a filthy heap and headed for the shower. The one upside to sharing a shower area with her teammates was that it always smelled great after they'd just left, a mix of fruity or sweet shower gels leaving their scent behind.

Letting her curly hair down from her bun, Clementine began the laborious process of cleaning mud out of everywhere. Honestly, they might as well do it naked for how filthy they got anyway. Of course, then the stands would be full of guys trying to get an eyeful. Maybe not naked.

The water from her hair finally began to run clear, just as Clementine became aware of another person entering the wet area. Were she not certain of who it was rinsing off under another jet of water, Clementine might've been concerned when long arms wound around her from behind, hand splaying over her stomach as a mouth hot enough to put the water to shame touched her neck.

"You were on fire today."

"Yeah, well, I'm awesome."

Violet giggled, kissed her neck again before turning Clementine around to kiss her properly.

"Think anyone has noticed we almost always both stay behind?"

Violet asked, blonde hair slightly brushing down from her shoulders, somehow still looking ridiculously attractive. Clementine grinned.

"Nah. I overheard one of the other girls telling her friend she thinks we're afraid to get naked and feel less attractive than them. Like anyone looks that good caked in mud anyway, silly cow."

"Oh I don't know... I like when you get dirty."

Rolling her eyes fondly, Clementine pulled Violet in for another kiss, enjoying the feel of her girlfriends body against hers. The lighting in their changing rooms flattered nobody, but Violet still managed to look edible as her skin glistened with moisture, lips parting on a soft gasp as Clementine ran a hand down her torso.

She wasn't loud enough to mask the sound of footsteps, the two stepping apart to look toward the shower entrance lest they be caught - they didn't hide their relationship out of shame, more that it was nobody elses business, and they didn't want to deal with accusations of spying on girls in the shower. Clementine had eyes for only one girl in the shower, but she doubted anyone would listen. They could do the whole 'coming out' thing when college was over. Important people knew, and that was all that counted.

The angle of the entryway meant they could only really be seen by someone once they actually walked into the shower area, but that also meant someone peering around would get a glimpse and be able to duck away out of sight pretty quickly. Still, it might be someone who had forgotten something in their locker. Crossing to look, Clementine watched her girlfriend turn and come back. Violet beckoned her close again, whispers almost lost in the sound of water.

"We have an audience."

"What?"

"Trust me, he's not gonna say anything. Not without admitting he was in here."

Violet ducked her head, biting teasingly at Clementine's neck and surprising a moan from her mouth. Clementine blinked, hands coming up to push her girlfriend off for a minute.