🧸20th part🧸

"You really think that?" She asked while looking at me like a cute puppy. "Yes." I said and smiled. "I feel sorry for destroying your dream baby boy,but THAT GIRL DOESN'T EXIST!" she yelled mad. Wtf? One second ago she was blushing and being nice,and now she turned into a devil? The elevator got opened and she ran out of it before I could react. "Emmy!" I said and started running after her...AGAIN! When I arrived, I saw her staying on the floor next to Cameron while he was crying? I kneeled down next to him. "Cameron what happened?" "She's in hospital...I hurted her!" He said crying even more. "Who?" "Y/N..." "Then why are you staying here instead of being there for her? Stand up Cam! She needs you!" "You're right..." he said and slowly stood up. "Martinus call our parents!" Emmy said and I went to them. We all got in the car and tbh Cameron looked like he has died. None of us has talked until we arrived at the hospital. "Can you tell me where is Y/N Y/L/N?" Cam said worried to a doctor. "Who are you?" "I'm her boyfriend." "Are you kidding me? She's in her room and her boyfriend came around an hour ago,and he's still there with her." I see how Cameron got angry. "It has to be a mistake. He's her boyfriend and she has lived with us for so long." Mrs. Gray said confused. "Anyway just go in that room and you'll see." The doctor said and we got to the room.
/🤔will Cam again be aggressive towards Y/N when he'll see them?