🧸24th part🧸

After some hours it got late and I guess everyone is sleeping...well except me. I can't sleep or even close my eyes. I'm just thinking about Y/N...I don't know why but I can't stay even a second without seeing her.
I stood up and started going around in circles,then I went back to bed...stood up and went around in circles...and I keeped doing this over and over again. OK THIS IS ENOUGH! I wore a pair of jeans and a grey hoodie,  and without making any sound I went out of my room.
In the corridor lights were turned off so I couldn't see anything,except darkness of course. To be honest I didn't know where I am going or where I am exactly. All of sudden I heard some steps coming from the other direction,which means that I'm not alone. The steps were becoming closer in every second...until that person jumped on me and we both fell down.
The moonlight fell on us through the window and finally I could see those beautiful sparkly eyes looking in mines. "Y/N?" "Marcus?" We said in the same time looking confused. She stood up and then helped me to get too. "What are you doing here?" We said with one voice. "No,what you are doing here?" "I wanted to see you!!" We said again in the same time and started laughing. "I guess the fate is sending us in each other's arms." She said...
/btw sorry for not posting, I have been busy/ comment for more parts today🧸