🧸65th part🧸

(Emmy's Pov)I freaking love Martinus! How can a person be such an angel as him? I'm very glad to have him. Now I'll have to ask mum and dad if I can stay for some days in Trofors with Martinus. I'm sure that they'll say yes,because they like Martinus a lot. I went downstairs and found them watching TV. "Mum! Dad!" I said smiling and sat between them. "What do you want my sunshine?" Dad said and stroked my cheek. "I was wondering if I can go and stay with Martinus for some days?" I said and looked at both of them with puppy eyes. "Sure,why not? Greet him from us." Mum said smiling. "We can leave tomorrow as we finish the breakfast." Dad said. "I have the best parents ever! I love you so much!" I said and hugged them. I got up and started going upstairs. "Please don't do it..." I heard Y/N's voice and followed it. I opened the door a little and saw Cam kissing her without her wish. "Cam what the hell are you doing?" He looked at me and Y/N got the chance to run away. "Great! She left because of your fault!" He said mad. "My fault? You scared her!" I said and went near him. "You're wrong! She loves me,why does she have to be scared of me?" I looked in his eyes and they were red. I don't have a good feeling about this. "Ok,I'm sorry." I said and left his room.(Next day)We just got in the car and dad started driving. In one hand I was happy that I'm seeing my baby in an hour,but in the other hand I'm feeling bad for what Y/N is going through. After an hour we were in front of his house,and I was going out of the car. "Bye Emmy. Take care of yourself." Dad said and kissed my cheek. "Dad,can you check on Y/N? Cam is making her to do things that she doesn't want to. And maybe try to find out what's wrong with Cam." I said and he nodded. He left and I rang the bell. In some minutes Gerd Anne opened the door. "Welcome sweetie! What a nice surprise! Please come in." She said smiling and I went inside. "Martinus is in his room,do you want me to go and call him?" "If it's not a problem,I'd like to surprise him." I said and she smiled. I made my way to his room and opened the door carefully trying to not make any sound. He was on his bed and sleeping peacefully. I went and layed with him. I kissed his lips and he opened his eyes a little bit. "What a beautiful dream." He said sleepy and smiled. He started kissing my whole face and I giggled. "Surprise!" I said smiling and he looked confused at me. He squeezed his eyes and looked at me surprised. "Emmy, are you here for real?" I nodded and he jumped on me and pulled me on a hug. "Omg! My girl is here!" He said and we kissed. After a time of cuddling, we went downstairs. "Emmy, when did you come?" Marcus said and hugged me. "I came an hour ago." We were just sitting and talking when Kjell Erik came in the room with another man. "Marcus, stand up. We need to go and buy the rings." What? Rings? "What's happening here?" Martinus asked confused. "Your brother is getting married in a week." Their dad said happy. No way! This marriage can't happen!
/sorry for being inactive,I have been busy with taking care of my sisters and cousins\