🧸39th part🧸

Anyway we got to our class and luckily I have a class with Y/N now. And here she is,sitting in her place,looking beautiful like always,and with that adorable smile in her face. "Hey guys I'm gonna ask her out." Daniel said and I turned to him. "To who?" I asked. "To Y/N." He said smirking while looking at her. No way! "You can't do that." I said while trying to hide how angry I am. "Why? Do you like her?" "What! Ofc I don't." And the prize of the best liar in the world goes to Cameron Gray! "Then,I don't see any reason to not talk to her." He said with a dirty smile on his face. Well let's see what will happen. (After school) We finished all classes and got out. Daniel was searching for Y/N,and I was going after him like a mad puppy. I hope she will say no. "Hey cutie!" He said as he reached her. "What?" She said confused. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" Please say no! Please! "Sorry,but my answer is no." She responded. Yes!! Y/N was ready to leave when Daniel took her wrist and wanted to go but he didn't let her. "Why you're playing the role of the bad girl babe?" "I'm not your babe and let me alone!" She said mad. What is he trying to do? He took her and placed her near to the wall. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He said while playing with her hair. Then he stroked her cheek with his hand,making his way down to her chest. "But you're also hot..." he said and came closer to her neck and started to kiss it. "Stop!" Y/N said and tried to get free,but she couldn't. I immediately went there,took him by his shirt and punched right in the face. "Never touch her again...Never!" I yelled to him. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" He slapped me and we started fighting. Y/N was just looking terrified at us. "You son of bitch!" He said and hitted me in the eye. It hurts so much and I barely can see now. Anyway I'll show him who's the stronger one. I took all my powers and hitted him very hard and he fell down. I suppose he's okay...I went to Y/N,who was looking down while a tear was rolling in her chubby cheek. "Hey it's okay..." I said calm. "Let's go home." I said,but she didn't move at all. Definitely this was very shocking for her. I took her on my arms and started to go home. Some minutes passed and we arrived. I was trying to open the door, but with Y/N on my arms is kind of difficult. "Ehm, Y/N?" She shook her head and then looked at me. Soon her face reaction turned to a worried one. "Omg your eye!" She said and touched it. "Ouch!" I said since it hurts. She jumped from my arms and opened the door. She took me by my hand and leaded me to the kitchen. We're all alone, since everyone had to do their business. "Y/N, what are you doing?" I said as she said me to sit on the chair. "As you can see, I'm trying to help you." She said and took a bag with ice from the fridge. She came to me and carefully put the ice on my eye. "Why did you have to fight with him?" "I couldn't let him to touch you. I don't wanna think what would happen if I didn't stop him." I said and for some minutes none of us said anything. "But why for me?" She said and looked at me. "Cuz you're important to me." She blushed and a cute smile appeared on her lips. She took away the ice, rested her head on my neck and hugged me. "You're important to me too." I wish I was important to her in that way she's to me... *The end of Flashback*