🧸42th part🧸

(Emmy's Pov) What the heck did I just say? From Martinus' face I can see that he's happy,even though still a little confused. "Listen I..." I wanted to explain myself but he cut me off. "It's okay. You didn't know what are you saying." "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. Something tells me that he didn't believe me,but right now I just wanna forget about this. Why did I have to say it? Great job Emmy! "Ehm sorry but are you Martinus Gunnarsen?" a girl came and spoke to him. "Yes,I am. How can I help you?" That girl just went closer to him. "I'm Liliana and I work here as a dancer." She said in a flirty way. "Nice." Martinus responded. Nice?? Nice??? Is it nice if I kill both of you?! "I was thinking if you can come and dance with me,since the show will start in some minutes." She said and layed her hand on his. I feel broken...and this idiot isn't doing anything at all! You know what? Fuck them! I just took my plate and continued eating. I don't wanna hear anything more from their conversation. Right now I would love to punch that bitch! The way she's flipping her hair trying to impress him,it's just disgusting! I was staring at them while they're talking. She just sat on his lap! No way! Great! Now I can't keep eating since I wanna throw up. I left the plate on the table and tried to ignore them while looking at the sea beside me. "So what do you think?" Oh,I think you should become a prostitute. Just my opinion! "I don't wanna dance,but this girl might like to." Martinus said. I turned and they both were looking at me. "Why are you looking at me?" "Do you want to dance with them on the stage?" He asked me. To dance? In front of all? With that bitch? Kill me right now please. "I don't want." I said and turned again to the sea. "Why?" "Martinus,you are joking,right? I can't take her on the stage." That bitch said with that irritating voice. "What do you mean?" I said. "Honey,no offense but I need professional people like Martinus,not a baby like you who has just started walking." Did she just...? "You have no right to talk about her like that!" Martinus said mad and stood up.