🧸25th part🧸

(Y/N's Pov) "So do you want to go out for a walk?" He asked. "Why not!" I said and took his hand interviewing our fingers. We just got out of hotel and to be honest it was so peaceful,like you could hear your own heartbeat. "Where should we go?" I heard Marcus saying and I looked at him. "Where do you want?" I asked with a little smile while looking at our hands. "I want you to choose." He said and I thought a little about it. "I want to go to the park!" I said like a little kid jumping up and down. "Ok you little bunny!" He said laughing and took my hand again. The time was passing and we still were somewhere in a city,and not seeing any park near here. "Should we ask anyone? They know the city better than us." I asked and he nodded. And for our luck we saw an old couple and went to them. "Hi!" Me and Marcus said to them. "Hi kids! What can we do for you?" The old man said kindly to us. "We were wondering if you know where the park is? Cuz we don't know the city." I said and they smiled. "Of course honey,we are going to pass there,so we can let you with that way. Let's go." The Mrs. said and we started walking. Along the street we were talking with them and they're so funny and kind. "How long have you been together?" Mrs.asked and me and Marcus turned light pink. "Ehm...we aren't a couple...we're just friends..." Marcus said and this kinda hurted. "But that doesn't mean that you don't love each other!" Mr.said and they both laughed. "Kids we arrived." We didn't realise that. "Thank you so much!" "Anytime kids. Good night!" They said and keeped enjoying this calm night.