🧸30th part🧸

(Y/N's Pov) Immediately I went to my room. Omg! Omg! That was so awkward! Probably Martinus is thinking that I'm a bitch! "Y/N sweetie are you coming?" Mrs.Gray said. "Yes,just a little bit more!" I said back and went to choose an outfit. Should it be something fancy and tight? Or a dress? Why am I worrying that much? Oh yeah I want to impress Marcus...After a long time of dealing with myself which one to choose,I decided to wear this(the picture down below).Hope he will like it...I took my bag and made my way to the elevator. Before it was closing,Cameron came in. "Hi..." he said and smiled awkwardly. "Hi..." I said and turned in other side. I hope he won't say anything more. "Ehm Y/N..." "What do you want now?" I asked without even facing him. "Can we talk about what happened?" "There's nothing to talk about..." God please help me! Urghh...In that moment the doors of the elevator got opened. I was ready to get out,when he pulled me again inside and my back was facing the cold metallic wall. Both of his hands were placed on the wall,while his hot breath was hitting my skin. "You're mine and nothing can change that..." he said with a deep voice. I was just looking down scared. He took my chin and made me look at him. He was coming closer... "Stop..." I said and tried to get free,but he's stronger. "Let her alone!" Cameron got distracted so I got the chance to run away from him. I saw Marcus and immediately went and hugged him tight. It was him who said that. "What were you doing to her!!" He asked mad,and wanted to go to him,but I didn't let him. I don't want them to get in another fight. "Marcus let's go..." I said begging him. He nodded and we went away.