🧸27th part🧸

I got to my room and slammed the door. "Idiot! Like he's the only one with broken heart here!" I said and tears were just streaming down my cheeks. How can he be so heartless? He wasn't there for me when I closed myself in room and my heart was broken in million of pieces. Where was he then! Of course he was with Y/N and not caring for his little sister. And I still was trying to help him! Nobody knows how I feel,and they don't even try to understand me...And do you know who's that person who made me this person who I am now? Of course! Who else expect the loved and perfect boy Martinus Gunnarsen! He...Suddenly I heard someone throwing stones in my window. Yeah I have a window from where you can see the garden filled with flowers. I got in the balcony and saw Martinus with a guitar? "What do you want now?" I asked annoyed. He was just staring at me with his big chocolate eyes,and with a big smile on his face...that smile I fell for...Emmy stop! Don't do the same mistake for the second time! "Hello my beautiful Emmy! It's a beautiful night,right? But the most beautiful thing tonight it's you." He said. Fortunately it's a little dark so he can't see that my cheeks have turned light pink colour. "I don't want to talk to you!" I said trying to sound cold. "You don't have to,just listen." "You have 5 minutes." I said and he nodded. He took his guitar and started playing. "It's been said and done. Every beautiful thought's been already sung. And I guess right now here's another one. So your melody will play on and on,with the best of them. You are beautiful,like a dream come alive,incredible. A centrefold,miracle,lyrical. You've saved my life again.And I want you to know baby! I,I love you like a love song baby..." he was singing and I was amazed from him. The song,him,just perfect! "...No one compares,You stand alone,to every record I own. Music to my heart that's what you are. A song that goes on and on. I,I love you like a love song baby!(X3)...And I keep hittin re-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat! I,I love you like a love song baby(X3) I love you...Like a love song..." He finished and some of his hair fell on his face, which made him look even cuter! Oh no, I'm falling for him...AGAIN! But I must stay strong. "So, what do you think?" He asked smiling. "I lost 5 minutes of my life, but it wasn't bad." I said and was ready to go inside... "I'll make you mine, baby!" He yelled. I smiled bright and got inside.