twenty seven

"Fuck baby you taste so good," Jen mumbled against Billie's neck, her back arching slightly against the wall as Jen planted kisses along her jawline, down to her chest and all along her neck. Billie whined in pleasure, one hand gripping Jen's bicep and the other tangled in her mess of curls. "Tell me where you want me to touch you baby."

Billie whined again, her cheeks flushing red as Jen caressed her breasts, stomach and thighs whilst gripping her waist tightly. "I want you between my legs."

Jen obliged, kissing down her stomach until she was kneeling at Billie's feet. Jen toyed with the waistband of her shorts, glancing up at Billie who was gazing down, her blue eyes hazed over with lust. "Stop teasing me now," Billie gripped the back of Jen's head, her acrylic nails digging into her as she tried to force her head down.

"Be patient Popstar," Jen smirked, tugging down her shorts to unveil Billie's lacy, red thong. Jen soaked in the view, tracing her hand over her underwear, a finger slipping under and working through Billie's slick folds. "You're fucking beautiful baby," Jen taunted, adding another finger and gently massaging her swollen clit. "You're soaked for me."

Billie moaned quietly, conscious that Jen's family were just downstairs. "I need you to fuck me right now,"Billie rasped, desperate for more friction than she was getting now.

"Where's the fun in that?" Jen smugly responded, kissing Billie's thighs as she rubbed her clit faster. Billie let go of Jen's hair, reaching her hand down so it rested at the collar of Jen's shirt. She took the hint, pulling her shirt off before kissing Billie's thighs once more. Billie's hand dropped down to Jen's chest, toying with her nipples in a desperate attempt of revenge for being withheld of a real fuck for so long.

Louder moans filled the room as Jen attached her lips to Billie's core, lapping up the wetness dripping out of her. Humming gently against her clit, Billie continued to toy with Jen's nipples, touching her own breast with her other hand. Jen fucking loved this, a series of expletives and compliments tumbling out of her mouth when she realised just what Billie was doing.

That feeling in Billie's stomach grew, her breaths becoming more and more ragged, her hand still pinching her nipple, whilst the other now gripped Jen's shoulder. "Baby I can tell you're close," Jen mumbled, her tongue still working between Billie's wet folds whilst two of her fingers drove deep inside of her. "I'm gonna make you feel so good Billie."

Billie couldn't take it anymore, her left leg was slung over Jen's shoulder, her hand slamming against her thighs as she fucked her to orgasm. "J fuck, I-I'm so fucking close. Shit J," Billie whined, her moans becoming pants as she came. Jen revelled in her sweet juice, licking her clean as Billie slumped against the wall.

"Your turn."
[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

liked by gabewest and 26,895,972 others

billieeilish i miss shark

view all 70,861 comments

jenroscoe i do too

finneas He misses you too

gabewest He's a cutie, I miss him too B.

rillie4lyf Ew!!!! Why did Gabe comment lol hahahah

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

"J, can you just fucking listen to me please," Billie pleaded, Jen staring into space as she did so. "You're being so immature."

"I am listening. We don't need to argue Billie, it's just so fucking annoying that when things get seem like they're getting better, I have another reason to want to turn back to drugs."

"That's fucking unfair," Billie snapped. "Things may feel better for you because you have me exactly where you want me, you're getting to avoid rehab because everyones too scared to try and make you go any sooner, you're talking to your fucking ex girlfriend because she comforts you, but my ex comments on a picture and it's a problem? Jen, be so fucking honest right now and tell me that if it was the other way around you'd be okay with this?"

Silence filled the room.

"Exactly Jen."

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

Jen sat in the garden, cigarette between her fingers as the cold air nipped at her face. She knew that she overreacted, but since Billie left her for Gabe in the past so easily, it was hard to shake the idea that it wouldn't happen again. With a sigh, she unlocked her phone and dialled a number that she hadn't in a very long time.

Her phone rang for a little, before an ever so comforting voice spoke.

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

quinn hey, how're you doing today? i saw gabe under billie's post

jen yeah it pissed me off

quinn why?

jen idk like why does he feel comfortable enough to comment under her posts

quinn it's not billie's fault though

jen no but clearly she never shut him down hard enough if he would do that

quinn i know you feel insecure about him, i get that, but please don't push her away because of that

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

Billie wanted to get away from this.

She needed to face the truth and realise that her and Jen were never going to work, so why prolong the inevitable?

She wanted to support Jen through everything, but she knew that causing Jen stress would only cause her to relapse, or worse.

Billie was weak. She knew that, and as she packed her bag as Jen slept, she was unsure if Jen would ever forgive her. Jen's family knew that Billie was leaving, and in the morning she would be going straight to rehab. Jen was oblivious to this, thinking her and Billie were going to breakfast the following day.

Amy carried Billie's bag downstairs, a sad smile on her face as Billie grabbed her phone and headed downstairs. Maria was waiting down there too, pulling Billie in for a hug, telling her that she understood.

"I'll go and wake her in a little bit," Billie muttered, a lump in her throat as she imagined how heartbroken she would be.

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

"You can't just fucking leave me like this!" Jen yelled, her head resting against the wall as she sobbed. "I thought you loved me. I thought you wanted to support me!"

"I do baby. I love you so much, but we're only hurting each other and I need you to be safe." Billie sobbed, reaching out for Jen's hand but being denied the opportunity to hold it. "I can't be with you when I feel like I'm contributing to your shit Jen, I'll always be here to look out for you but we can't be together right now."

"I'm so sorry J, but we're done."

[LOCKDOWN LOVER]

at least you got your smut?