The plot & Characters

Characters

Will Byers - 16 years old
William Byers is a sensitive kid with his only friend, Dustin. He just figured out that he likes only likes boys, but nobody knows yet. Will loves drawing and flowers, his favourite kinds are pink tulips. Will has been bullied mostly his whole life.

Dustin Henderson - 17 years old
Dustin Henderson is a loud boy who is always trying to get girls but never succeeds. His only friend is Will Although he can tell Will finds him annoying sometimes. Dustin loves science and gets called a nerd and a geek for that. He too, has been bullied mostly his whole life.

Mike Wheeler - 17 years old
Mike Wheeler is the most popular football player in the school. He is known for throwing parties almost every week and having his girlfriend, the most popular cheerleader, Jane by his side. He doesn't usually like making friends, since everyone loves him. Mike usually gets in fights, mostly him starting them.

Jane hopper - 16 years old
Jane Hopper is the most popular cheerleader in the school and is known for dating Mike Wheeler. Although she is gorgeous, and acts innocent in front of teachers, her heart is as cold as ice. Her boyfriend doesn't know it, but she likes to bully Will and Dustin, with her best friend Max.

Max Mayfield - 17 years old
Max Mayfield is another popular cheerleader and is known for dating Lucas Sinclair. Although she may act horrid, Max only bullies people because she feels threatened by Jane. Deep down she knows Jane is using her, but nobody else would be her friend because of what she is known for.

Lucas Sinclair - 17 years old
Lucas Sinclair is a popular footballer and is boyfriend to Max Mayfield. He is best friend to Mike Wheeler but is less of a bad boy. Lucas actually cares about people other than the rest of the group.

The plot

In the plot of this book, there is no such thing as the demogorgan or any of that stuff. Jane doesn't have telekinesis and there is no such thing as D&D (cri 😿). The book is set in the summer of 1987 so yeah ❤️. I don't know if I have missed anything out so enjoy!

WARNING: this book contains strong language, violence and self harming. Read at your own risk.