~4~

"Please, sit down" Mike says while tapping his bed.

"Ok..." the small boy replied.

Will sat down next to Mike and the two boys stared into each other's eyes.

"I don't know how to tell you this... but I..." The curly haired boy starts, " I feel like I feel something for you..."

"Feel? As in what way? You mean...?" The boy next to him replies.

"I- I don't know! It's just ever since we met that day I felt like I had known you for years already and I felt something in my stomach and I don't really know how to say it but I feel like I-."

Just as Mike was about to finish his sentence he was interrupted by a pair of lips touching his. They were so soft. Mike felt like his stomach was lighting on fire as he pulled Will closer to him and kept their lips on each other's.
After a long, passionate kiss, the two boys finally separated.

"Wow" Mike says, "That was..."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I just..." The small small cries.

"No Will... that was amazing..." Mike smiles, "would you like to maybe... stay round tonight? I mean like a sleepover..."

"I... uh... Sure." Will smiles back.

The two boys decide to watch a movie, and head down stairs to the T.V.

"How about a horror Movie?" The Taller boy says, smirking.

"Fine! But don't be surprised if I end up in your arms!" The boys laugh and sit down.

MIKES POV

What just happened!? It was strange... but felt amazing. We kissed...

The movie we chose to watch was 'Halloween'. I could tell Will was scared, but it was so cute. He held my hand and huddled up to me whenever the movie got too scary. He put his head into my chest and wrapped his arms around my torso while his heart was beating rapidly.

The film had finally finished and Will was crying his eyes out.

"Hey will?" I say while comforting him.

"Y.. yes?" Will replies to me, wiping a tear.

"Let's go up to my room, I'll get a sleeping bag for you and you can sleep on the floor next to me ok?"

"O... ok..."

We both head up to my room and I put down a sleeping bag. We were both tired so we went to sleep straight away, but when the lights turned off I could hear Will weeping.

"Will? Do you want to sleep next to me?" I ask, trying to not make it sound weird.

"I... uh... ok." Will climbs up onto my bed and I put the cover over him while giving him a big hug.

"Everything is going to be okay, ok?" I whisper to him.

"I know it's just... I'm sorry Mike! I really shouldn't be here." Will gets up from the bed and attempts to leave, but I grab his hand just in time.