Chapter 8

Shy's P.O.V.

I was in a car. It smelled like ciggars and cinnamon. I seemed to be sitted on the front seat but I couldn't see out the window. Then I saw myself, my proportions were so little. I was maybe 5 or 6. I was wearing one of my favorite dresses of my childhood. Then I looked at the driver and I saw a face I hadn't seen in a long time, I had almost forgot what it looked like. My father. One day he wasn't on the house, and he never came back. I stared at his face, it was like he didn't age one day but he probably didn't, at least not when I was five. He looked at me for a moment with his green almond eyes and then he gave me a sweet smile. "Are you tired sweety?" he said in a deep but soft voice. As he said this, I began to feel tired, I felt all my bones collasping and my eyelids weighed. "It's okay honey," he said without taking his eyes off the road. He got his hand on my knee and stroked my skin in a normal way but the he got closer and closer to my inner thigh, it felt wrong. "I'll wake you up when we get there," he said and laughed as he was now stroking my inner thigh. I wanted to push him away and shout at him but I couldn't. The tiredness slowly pulled my away, and I had no remedy but to close my eyes and sleep. I opened my eyes, I wasn't in the car anymore I was in the dungeon. But this wasn't exactly it, there weren't any torture tools, instead there were lots of couches pushed to the walls, a jukebox on the left corner. On the center, there was red blanket laid on the floor like it was prepared for a picknick or something. But someone was laying on top of it, sleeping. I walked closer to have a better look. It was me, five year old me. I didn't remember this room like this, why was I here? The sound came of a door opening, it was my father. Now I just wanted to punch him, but I couldn't move from where I was. He walked to the five year old me and got on his knees. He shooked the girl a few times before she opened her eyelids surprised. "Wake up sweety." His voice now sounded malicious in my ears. The girl stood with all her streght and looked around confused. He grabbed her face and told her, "Time to get naked honey." He said casully. I clenched my fists but couldn't say or do anything. The little girl frowned. "But I don't want to," she said in a delicate voice and shooked her head. "Then I'll have to do it," his voice was mandatory, he got his hands closer to the girl and I couldn't see anything else. But I could hear; I could hear chains and the man I thought was my father laughing and the five-year-old me crying and pleading and moaning.

I woke up terrified. That didn't happen, did it? Was that actually real? Did my father used to - ? I stopped my thoughts this couldn't have happened, right? I opened my eyes, I was in my old bed and was covered with lots of blankets. I could feel the cold sweat everywhere. I tried to take a deep breathe only to find out it hurt too much. I tried to stand up but couldn't, it only worsened the pain. A little scream came out of my lips with a really soared throat. Zamm came running in like flash. "You're awake," she said in shock. "Yes. Water. Please." I whispered. I hadn't had my throat this dry since my mother didn't give me water in a week. She quickly got out and came back with a bottle of water. She gave it to me and I drank it down desperatly. I gasped, I really needed it. "Thanks, how many days have I been out?" I asked catching my breath. "Three, your wound is better but I don't think you'll be able to stand up for a few more days," she said like such a proffessional. "Thanks for taking care of me, I mean it" and I did, she had been so careful with me. She gave me a little smile, "no problem." Then I looked around, "And Tamara?" I asked trying not to be rude. "Well I've tried to talk to her but she doesn't listen so I just left her some food and a note saying that you were hurt and passed out." I smiled, she tried to mend things and that's kind of a big deal. "I need to talk to her," I said and tried to get up just for nothing. "I know but you can't walk just yet, you're wound will get worse and you'll pass out," she said. She actually cared. This made me smile again. "But, I was searching the house and found a wheel chair, I could help you get in it and walk you to the car and leave you there so you two can talk," she said it so excited, she just found a solution. "Would you do that for me?" I asked still not believing it. She looked to the ground and nodded. I smiled. "Then let's do it!" I said almost shouting, and then added "But can we eat before? I'm starving." Zamm laughed, "Hell yeah, I'll bring you some food." She walked out of the room and into the kitchen.