Chapter 11

Noah's P.O.V.

My hand softly ran through her bare skin as I wated for her to wake up. Last night was crazy, I still couldn't believe it. After I kissed her in the infirmary Hope found us and told us to go to our room, then things went a little... wild. We moved fast and now we are here the morning after still on bed, both naked. I feel her warmth near me and I just can believe it. Last night I was with the girl I wanted to be with since I Shy introduced her to me. She looked so delicate when she was sleeping and when she was awake she looked fearless and powerful. I got closer to her and smashed my lips softly against her forehead. I looked at the stupid clock Hope gave me. 8:30. I have half an hour to be ready for breakfast and then off to guard shift. I look at her. I don't want to leave her but i also don't want to wake her up, it's her free day. I sigh. I need to be there, even if I don't want to. I stand up, carefull not to wake her up. I grab my boxers and my pants and start dressing up. "Morning," a sweet voice sounds. I turn around to find out Zamm with eyes open but still laid in bed. "Good morning beautifull,"I said with my usual charm. She smiled blushing and looked down. I chuckled and looked down as well, searching for my shirt. She sat down carefully, the sheets covering her body. "Can you pass me my clothes?" she asked, still blushing. I looked at her with a devlish grin. "Please," she added. I grabbed my shirt and chuckled, "Are you afraid that I'll see you?" Our eyes met, "Because that already happened yesterday," I told her. She frowned for a minute trying to hold her laugh but she couldn't. She started laughing and throwed me a pillow. "I'm serious," she said between laughs. I smiled. Her laugh was beautifull. I grabbed her clothes from the floor and got closer to her. I extended my arm with her clothes, she took them. "Thanks," she murmured a huge smile on her face. I got down on my knees and grabbed her face closly. Our lips collided in a kiss. I broke it. "I need to go," I said studying her face. She nodded, "i want to come with you, at least for breakfast." I stand up, "Sure, I'll wait for you but we have just ten more minutes before it starts, so hurry up dressing." She nodded and started dressing. I lost my eyes in her complection, in her beauty. An dmemories came back, the way I touched her and the way she touched me. I hadn't been touched in that way since a long time ago. And I'm glad it was with her.

*After breakfast*
We walked closer to my were I should be guarding soon, in about 5 minutes. We were walking hand in hand which make her blush and make me think that was cute. I stopped before she got any closer to the gate, it was dangerous. Not because of the zombies, but lately there have been attacks from the people that were banished, and I just don't want her to get her. She looked at me for a second studying my face. "I have to go," I said in passive voice. She nodded and stopped holding my hand. "But first," I whispered and stopped for asecond, grabbing her hands. I continued, "I don't know what's going on beetween us but I kind of wanted to make it official," I tried to read her eyes while I spoke but couldn't, "Would you be my grilfriend?" She looked shocked but didn't say anything inmidiatly. I started to worry, maybe she didn't want this, maybe she thought the hole thing that happened last night was a mistake. Then i saw a grin come to her face, "Absolutly" she said. I looked at her shocked after that reaction I thought she would say no. She throwed her arms around my neck and kissed my lips, I was still at shock but I kissed back. I broke it off and went closer to her ear, "You did that on purpose didn't you?" She laughed and looked me straight in the eyes with a devlish grin, "You'll never know". She kissed me again, "You have to go, I'll see you at lunch." After she said that she went back to the building walking, or more like running. I watched her figure dissapearing, that girl was now my girlfriend I couldn't be more happy about it. I turned my attention off her and walked to my guarding post. I climbed the fence and sat on the chair that was put there for me, I grabbed the riffle in front of me, I loaded it and took out the safty. I aimed to the street and looked through the visor. In the empty street someone got closer, he had a gone. On closer inspection he looked like an adult. I put my finger on the trigger and clicked it. The bullet got out and hit in his brain, he fell down and zombies walked to him, ready to eat him. I straighted out and kept watching. Another day in guard, another day of killing.