Prologue

Wilsen

All mylife I've been living by the rules of my father, my folks, in the commnunity and the society where I lived. There are a lot of things to consider before taking my steps, doing my things because a rule was made by my folks. I was made by the rules that they're trying to be perfect.

Everything I do was because of the rules. And doing things against the rules is something I wanted. I want to be free from all the rules they set. I want to discover a world that a rules are conceal. No one feels, no one sees and no one knows.

Everyday I woke up following the rules. Seeing the things in front of because of the rules. My father once said that I want you to live the rules that I set in the community, you are not my daughter in following my rules you are a commoner.' He barely said that to me because he made control to all of my activities.

My father is a politician. He's a devil ruler. He even passes a lot of bills. His not afraid to fight to those more than evil to him. He even make sure that they will be jailed for a lifetime. He always disclose actions that will deprived one's right. His virtue has something to do politics and protecting his constituents that sometimes made me wish. 'What if I wasn't born to be his daughter?'

He is a kind of a ruler that you would wish to have but not an ideal father for me. Yes, he did everything but not for me. Everything was for his reputation as a Ruler. His not protecting me from harm, from danger because all he did was all for his own. He never cares what I feel nor ask me how have I been? I am just a somebody to him though we both living in the same roof but he treated me like an air.

I wipe my tears and let a loud breathe as I slowly touched my mother's tombstone. My mother lost her life four years ago.  What a cruel world I have. When my mother died I was then raised by my nanny. I grow up feeling only half of the presence of my parents. Even my father's love I've been longing it for a years, hoping that someday he would let me feel it. My tears keep on trailing down in my cheeks and I am tearing apart by my thought.

"I miss you, mom." umiiyak kong sabi habang patuloy kong hinahaplos ang sementong pinagsulatan ng kanyang pangalan.
"Sana nakita pa kita, nayakap ng mahigpit, nahahalikan at napapasaya." malungkot kong ani habang pinapangarap na sana nagawa ko man lang sakanya ang ganoon. Napangiti ako ng mapait.

Tuwing nalulungkot ako o di kaya nasasaktan dito ako laging tumatakbo. Sa kanya ko ibubuhos lahat ng hinaing ko at sakit na nararamdaman. Hindi man siya nagsasalita ngunit nararamdaman kong parang gumaan ang pakiramdam ko. Everytime I will let my pain and hatred speak to her tombstone it always make me feel lifted and enlight.

"Alam mo ba, mom. Dad has planning something again and this time I am afraid." I feel my fear slowly envading in my system. " His planning to take down the drug dealer in the community" Mababakas parin ang takot at pag-alala. Kahit hindi ko naramdaman ang magkaroon ng ama sa puso kinilala ko parin siya na aking ama. Kahit ganoon ang trato niya sa akin mahal ko parin siya, nag-alala parin ako para sa kanya.

I stayed more than an hour in the cementery before I decided to go home. Hindi mo na ako dumiresto ng uwi dahil baka mapansin ni nanny ang namamaga kong mga mata kaya pumunta mo na ako ng mall to unwind. Habang nagtitingin ako sa isang botique may napansin ako. I just saw the man with a mask who's watch me intently in the mirror. The mirror clearly reflected him. Siguro ng mapansin niyang nakitingin ako mabilis siyang nag-iwas ng tingin sa ibang direksiyon. Its creepy. I decided not to stay longer in the mall that's why I called Mang Bert to prepare the car. It did't take any longer driving way back home.

Deresto ang pasok ko sa loob ng makarating. Paakyat palang ako patungong main door na nakabukas narinig ko na ang usapan sa loob. Mukhang may ka meeting si dad ngayon. Yumuko sa akin ang isang katulong ng makita ako.