Epilogue

Authors note:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading my story. To God, who gave courage and motivation everytime I'm down and unmotivated. Thank you, I will not reach in this part without your help. I am beyond grateful because someone read this story. I know this has a lot of error and lopeholes but I planned to have an overall revision in this story.

This is my first story so I know it is not a perfect.

You may wonder why you're now in Epilogue when in fact the last chapter seems not good to be an ending but as a writer, the story ends with the last chapter.

If ever you will wonder, read the Epilogue for some part that are not clear.

Thank you.

Wilsen

We say that the World is full of misery, battles and failure. We always think that, it is always raining. Why it so hard to see rainbow afterwards but I think that is how life work. That is the human need to understand about so called life.

In the beginning, I didn't understand why most people chose to hurt someone they loved than to protect them and loved them until the end. I feel like it's a useless thing because how can you proved to that person that the reason behind why you did that painful decision is for their sake. How can you show to them that it is for their goods that's why I chose to hurt you than to protect and shield you.

When I started to question about love. I try also to search and find it. In many ways but I always ended up in a part in which I couldn't say a words about it. As I began my journey searching for the meaning of it. At first, I have so many words to say about it, may a negative or positive. Then afterwards all my words seems been altered. I could formulate a words perfectly and then I realized on this long journey of searching love, I have no words left alone.

Asking about love, is not something we can answer with definite words, perfect sentences because love is perfect and the perfect words to defined it is hard to found.

As my mom died as early in my age. I tried to seek love from my father to fulfill the holes in my heart. This empty spaces that has been in need of love.

I sighed watching the sun kiss the horizon of the mountain. I feel so fresh, and reborn while taking and feeling the cold wind in this mountain view. Everything is a perfect and exquisite gift from God that only few we're given a chance to see it and appreciate it. Like me. It takes a what? A year or more so a decade before to get a chance to see this wonderful gift.

"Ma'am, you have visitor." I smiled thinking who might this visitor of mine. I nodded at her without looking back because I couldn't take my eyes off from this view. I never imagined there's a place like this. In the top of the mountain, we can see clearly the vast sea and the aesthetic color of sky that matches the color of the sea and also the hovering of hue of the sun. I only see like this in an art but now I got a chance to witness this, indeed, a beautiful art that God created.

"Hello, how are you?" My smiled got widen when I heard that voice that the beauty I was seeing is not enough for me not to look at him. It's just a voice but it bring excitement to my heart.

"Kuya. " I exclaimed in soo much euphoric.

"Yeah, I know you really missed me. I miss you too." He lowered down and kiss my forehead. He gave me a bouquet of pink roses. I put it in my lap while he turn to my back and started pushing my wheelchair.