Chapter 8

Wilsen

After everyone finished eating, dad brought me to his friends in politics. Ang sabi ni dad, he is also a mayor in other City together with her daughter.

"Wilson." Nakangiting salubong nung lalaki. I think they are at the same age with my dad.

"Akala ko talaga hindi ka makakapunta kasi biglaan."

"Oo nga eh, buti nalang ng tumawag ka nasa Crossing pa kami." At tumingin ito sa kaniyang gilid. Andun ang isang mataas na babae at may malaporcelana na kutis. His wavy hair looks so good to her. Her sleeve pink dress that above her knee shows how beautiful she is. She is simple yet beautiful.

She smiled sweetly to my father and then looked at me with a smile. I smiled to.

"My daughter, Mary Arkiesha." Pagpapakilala ni mayor. Naglahad ng kamay ang babae. I accepted her hand.

"Maria Wilsen, nice to meet you."

"You two should get along, you're mother are also best friend." I was shocked. Totoo.

The party continued, while me and Kiesha are both in the round table in the stage. I bring her here to me so we could get along. We're both laughing when Arby come to my side.

" Happy Birthday. " He greet to me. I smiled.

"Arby meet Kiesha. " Arby smiled and led his hand. Kiesha accepted it.

"Nice meeting you." They both said in chorus. Natawa nalang kaming tatlo.

"So, what grade are you now?" Kiesha asked, habang ang tingin ay pa lipat lipat sa amin ni Arby. Arby grabbed a chair and sit with us.

"We're both fourth year college, now" Arby answered. "How about you?"

"Oh, we're same."

Nagpatuloy lang ang usapan namin. Hanggang sa maghating gabi na. Daddy and Keisha's dad come near us.

"Darling, you want to stay here for a week?" Nagulat kami sa tanong ni Tito Arkhi. Maging si Kiehsa nagulat. "I mean, would you like to stay here for a week with Wilsen" Sabay lingon sa akin. "I hear from his dad that starting next week it's their semestral break?"

Kiesha look at me, maybe trying to ask something.

"Of course, tito. It would be glad if Kiesha would stay here for a week, so we can have a lot time to bonding too." Nakangiting kong sagot. Tumango naman si Arby sa aking gilid.

"Then, what about you, Darling?"

"Of course, dad. "

Tito Arkhi have a flight back to Bohol this evening and according to Kiesha that they're here because his dad has some business meeting to attend and it happened that she's bored in house then she asked her father if she could come and maybe it is a luck also that my father called tito for this party. That is why, they're able to attend.

"Sa totoo lang talaga, ayaw ko pang umuwi sa amin. Kasi mababagot lang ako dun. Mabuti nalang pumayag ka, Wilsen." Ramdam mo sa boses niya na nahihiya pa talaga siya sa akin. I smiled and put the pillows on.

I decided to share with her my room. Total naman malaki yung kama ko tapos ako lang isa. We have a lots of guest room here but I prefer that Kiesha will sleep with me.

"Of course, wag kang mag-alala. Bukas mamasyal tayo dito sa amin. We'll go to beach. Sa amin kasi masmarami ang beaches at resort keysa sa mga buildings, infrastructure. Hindi ito tulad sa ibang City." Sabi ko at inaayos ang comforter.