Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Three . . .|
-you're truly one to speak, jimin.

Jimin felt sick, just incredibly sick and disgusted. God, he didn't know what to think or do but he knew what he had to do.

Friendship or not, Jeongguk was a sick man. Jimin understood he was just as bad for letting it all happened but he was going to fix this; he was going to do better, he promised himself and everyone else that.

Taehyung, Hoseok, Jeongguk's father, himself, and anyone he could save, he told himself he would.

He didn't want to die but if he was going to die trying to free everyone, he would do it.

"Mr. Kim!" He called and ran into the room, slamming the door open and not even realizing it was unlocked. "We have to ta-" he shut himself up once he noticed Jeongguk standing there, Taehyung's face cupped in his hands.

"Park?" Jeongguk tilted his head with a cocked brow. "What's with the rushed and hurried tone? Something up?" He wondered, a quizzical look plastered on his face.

Taehyung looked emotionless, a dead face resting upon his natural beauty. He too faced Jimin, a bit of tilt in his head.

"Oh- um . . . I was just- uh." He coughed into his hand, shrugging lamely. "Just checking on him, I had a bad dream and thought it was, um, real." Jimin made an excuse, itching the side of his neck.

"Are you feeling ill?" Jeongguk removed his hands from Taehyung, turning his whole body towards Jimin. "You look awfully pale, Park."

"Yeah, just . . . Just startled." Jimin clearers his throat. "What was going on in here?" He asked.

"Princess, would you like to explain to Jimin here what was going on?" Jeongguk wondered, brushing some of Taehyung's hair back.

". . . Admiring me?" Taehyung spared a glance up at Jeongguk before directing it back to Jimin who still looked as scared as ever.

"Exactly." Jeongguk smiled. "Look how perfect you are, everything about you. I was a mad man for deciding to give you away. You can stay here and be my Princess forever."

The word 'forever' rang in Taehyung's head. He would rather die a painful and slow death than live the rest of his life here. At least in one, he would find peace.

Jimin watched the saddened look coat over Taehyung's face, this making his decision more precise.

"I wouldn't count on forever being a life long journey. Sometimes things take a turn, make a twist, the people you pull too close can turn with the shit they see and the things they know." Jimin said without much thought, silencing both Jeongguk and Taehyung. The sudden lecture not making sense but everything fit together like a puzzle to Jimin.

"Um . . . Okay?" Jeongguk chuckled lowly, cocking a brow as a humorous smile grew on his face. "Nice to know you've had deep and meaningful conversations with yourself."

"I can take care of him for the rest of the day. You look tired, why don't you just go to bed? You have been staying up an awful lot recently." Jimin spoke.

"You're truly one to speak, Jimin, about appearances that is." Jeongguk said but shook his head. "If you insist. Don't do anything stupid, I would watch the things you say in here." His smile was everything but innocent but his voice played sweet. He walked passed Jimin, eyes following him for a mere moment until he had to break contact. He closed the door behind him and left Taehyung and Jimin alone.

"What's so urgent?" Taehyung asked. "You're a horrible liar, by the way." He added on nonchalantly.

"Why do you say that? What made it seem like there was an urgent need?" Jimin inquired, cocking his head to the side.