Chapter 2 - The Beginning of the Road

Author-Kun's Note: Okay thank you to all of my friends for one thing for enjoying the first chapter so much! Honestly, without them I wouldn't be writing this chapter-
OKAY ON TO THE ACTUAL STORY HAVE FUN

-~-
Shoyo frantically runs back to his house, while worrying if he made Kenma wait for him. His house isn't too far, so he figures that he should just text him when he gets back to his house.

As he gets to his house, he scrambles to get his keys and nearly breaks them trying to put them in his front door. Once he manages to go inside, he takes his shoes off and runs to his room, not questioning his sister who was standing right by him.

In Shoyo's room, he takes out his tatted bag that he used to use for school and makes sure that the bag is empty of anything he might have had from school, like any of his messy notes.

Once he made sure it was empty, he ran around his room, packing the things he needs before going to the kitchen and packing some food and his money.

Now that he has everything of his that he would need ready, he found a piece of paper and a pen. His shaky hand took the lid off the pen before a few of his tears soak into the paper.

Shoyo manages to calm himself down a little before writing:
'I'm going to be gone for a while. Sorry.
-Shoyo :)'

"Shoyo..? Where are you going?" Natsu asks, standing behind him. Shoyo tries not to break down into tears as he explains himself.
"You remember Kageyama from Karasuno? Well... something happened to him and I have to-"
He cuts himself off to let himself break down into tears.
"I have to say my final goodbye to him..."
The smaller girl with her matching orange hair like Shoyo's, runs towards him and hugs him.
"Good luck..."
Shoyo reaches out to grab his shoes that he just threw off a few minutes ago and puts them back on, before reaching for the handle of the front door.

The cold handle of Shoyo's front door only makes him shake more.
"Goodbye... Natsu..." Shoyo says, while opening the front door.
"I love you."
And just like that, he closes the door gently.

Shoyo's bike, that has been chained to a pole for a few months, has finally been taken off. He hops onto his bike, before saying:
"Goodbye," to his house and riding off along the bumpy road that will begin his journey that will lead him to Kageyama.