Chapter 4

The next week goes by quickly. We picked up my puppy from Autumn's house. We got all the furniture for my room and unpacked. We enrolled me in school, which starts in a week. I got to know everyone a little bit more. My depression is getting worse. I don't feel like eating. In an attempt to make me feel better a bunch of viners are coming over today. We're going back to school shopping (I love back to school shopping).

There was a knock at the door.

"I got it!" I yell.

I open the door. Cameron, Jack J,  Jack G, Taylor, Matt, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, Chris and Brent were at the door.

"Hi, I'm Madison." I say.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here?" Taylor asks.

" I live here now." I tell them.

"Why?" Carter questions. I feel my eyes begin to water.

"My parents died in a car crash, that's why my leg is broken. I was the only survivor. 6 other people died." I explain.

I can't hold back the tears anymore. "Hayes, Nash get down here! Your friends are here!" I yell. A tear falls. I run upstairs and and slam my bedroom door. I cry into my pillow. I can't hold back the tears anymore.

             ~HAYES'S POINT OF VIEW ~

"Hayes, Nash get down here! Your friends are here!" Madison yells.

I hear running and open the door . Madison's door slams.

"Madison," I say, "open up." I hear her crying.

"No." Madison sobs. My heart breaks when I hear her cry.

"Maddi, I'm coming in." I state.

I turn the knob and push the door open. She in laying in bed, crying. Crying harder than ever. It breaks my heart to see her cry.

"Maddi, don't cry. Your to beautiful to cry." I say.

"No I'm not." She disagrees.

"You're the most beautiful girl I know." I tell her.

"You're just saying that." She says.

"No, I'm not." I say wiping away her tears.

She gives me a shy smile.

"I love it when you smile." I say. She blushes. "I love it even more when you blush." She blushes even more. I think I love her.

"Thanks, but I'm not in the mood Hayes." She states.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I can't stand it when she's not happy.

"I just need to forget." She tells me.

"Then let me help you forget." I say.

Our lips meet, sparks fly. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel all fuzzy and warm. I pull her closer. The kiss lasts for about 1 minute. We don't separate. Even after the kiss she stays in my arms.

"I love you Madison." I say.

"I love you too Hayes." She replies.

           ~MADISON'S POINT OF VIEW ~

Our lips meet, sparks fly. I feel butterflies in my stomach. I feel all fuzzy and warm. He pulls me closer. I forget everything.  I need Hayes. I don't want to be without him. We don't separate. Even after the kiss I stay in his arms.

"I love you Madison." Hayes says.

"I love you too Hayes." I tell him.