Chapter 8

THE NEXT DAY Madison's point of view

I wake up smiling. No school and I got my walking boot off last night. I do my usual morning routine. I decided to wear a pair of high waisted shorts, a grey crop top with a daisy print, and a grey knit cardigan. 

I go downstairs and all of the boys are there.

"Hey." I say smiling.

" Why are you so happy? " Cameron asks.

"No school." I say.

"Well then,  let's go to the beach." Nash suggests.

"Ya." We say in unison.

" Be ready by 11." Hayes says.

I run back upstairs and get what I need.

I put my pink floral bikini top on with my black bottoms and put my clothes over it.

I grab my brown tote bag and fill it with my mint blue beach towel that say "beach don't kill my vibe". I also pack my black sunglasses with white polkadots, spray on sunscreen, perfume, lotion, lotion with Aloe Vera, mascara, the book "Divergent", stay in conditioner, hand sanitizer,  lip butter, deodorant, gum, my speaker for my phone, and my earbuds. I also filled a cooler with ice and put in a box of Outshine Popsicles, Clearly Kombacha juice, Naked juice, and water bottles.

By the time I had finished getting all my stuff together it was 10:45.  I brought all of my stuff downstairs and put on my flip flops and sat on the couch. Hayes came down and sat next to me.

" Hey babe." He says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Hayes. " I reply.

"Are you excited. Its the first time I months you get to do without a cast or walking boot." Hayes asks.

"I know. Plus I get to spend it with you." I say.

"And us!" The boys yell from behind us.

"Okay then, let's get going." Hayes says.

We drove to the beach and there was nobody there.

"Come on Hayes." I say like a child pulling his hand.

"Okay, okay. Can you guys bring all of the stuff?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah, go on ahead." Jack G replies.

Me and Hayes find the perfect spot and sit down.

"Do you know what is coming up soon?" I ask.

"No, what?" Hayes replies.

"My Birthday!" I say excitedly.

"When is it?" Hayes questions.

"August 25th" I tell him.

"That's in 3 days." Hayes states.

"Really captain obvious,  I didn't know." I say sarcastically.

We both start laughing. After a while our laughter dies down. Then we just stare into each others eyes. His eyes are so beautiful.  He leans in and kiss me. Sparks fly. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my back. He pulls me as close as possible, deepening the kiss. I feel his tongue press against my bottom lip, begging for entry. I let him in. Our lips move in sync as our tongues explore each other's mouth.

"Eww! PDA! PDA!" Cameron and Nash yell.

We immediately pull apart.  Hayes looks a little mad and I feel my face turn red.

"Well let's go in the water!" Brent says.

"Last one in the water is a rotten egg!" Jack J yells.

All the boys start running towards the water, pulling their shirts off in the process.  I just grab my stuff and lay out my towel. I take off the clothes I have over my bathing suit and lay down to tan. Five minutes go by until I feel hands picking me up. All the boy are carrying me right to the water. I try to get loose but there is no hope. They throw me into the water. Now I decide to have fun. I pretend to be drowning, even though I am a competitive swimmer.

"Help!" I scream, pretending to drown.

All the boys run into the water. They pull me above water. I can't help it. I start laughing.

"Did you seriously just do that!" I hear someone yell.

"Yeah and you guys fell for it. Don't you guys know I'm a competitive swimmer." I say in between laughs.

Then everyone starts laughing, except Hayes. He seems kinda mad the rest of the time we are at the beach. By the time we leave it is 6 o'clock p.m.

                         ~BACK HOME~

I get into my pajamas. I am wearing my grey shark onesie. Then I hear a knock at my door, Hayes.

" Come in." I say.

"Do you want to come in my room and watch a movie?"

"Sure." I say.

"Nice onesie." Hayes tells me.

"Thanks!" I say.

We walk into Hayes room and cuddle on his bed.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Hayes asks.

" Finding Nemo!" I say excitedly.

He puts the dvd in and lays back down with me. After 40 minutes I begin to drift asleep. I feel Hayes kiss my forehead. 

"I love you Madison. " Hayes says.

Then I fall completely asleep.