Chapter 8

You and Yao laughed as the two of you walked towards the dorms. The sun had begun to set, and dinner would be ready in about an hours time. Students were simply walking around or standing around talking. You glanced at Yao, and noticed him staring at something in the distance. You looked at the thing that had gained Yao's attention, and notice that it was Alfred.

"Hey (Male Name) and Yao! You guys should come to my party this Friday. It is gonna be awesome!" he shouted as he glomped you. You squeaked in suprise, causing Yao to look at you in shock.

"You sounded just like a girl then, (Male Name). And so cute, aru!". He said as you untangled yourself from Alfred.

"It's a habit of mine that I got from spending to much time with my sister." you automatically said, hoping that Yao doesn't take this any further.

"If you say so (Male Name)." he replied. "Anyway, I have to go see Arthur about something, so see you guys later, aru."

"See ya!" you and Alfred yelled at Yao's walking figure.

"So, (Male Name), you wanna come to my awesome party?" Alfred looked at you with such hope in his eyes that you couldn't disagree with him.

"Sure, why not."

Alfred glomped you again, and began to cut off your air supply. You squeaked again, causing him to let go in a flash.

"Yao was right. You do sound like a chick sometimes (Male Name). But you can't be one, right? Cuz you're a guy!" Alfred laughed obnoxiously.

"Yeah," you nervously replied while rubbing the back of your neck with your hand.

"Well, see ya (Male Name)!" he shouted as he ran off in the direction towards the other dorms. You wiped your brow in relief and made your way back to Ivan.

==========================================

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 300+ READS FOR THIS! OMG! MY HOBBY HAS TURNED INTO A SERIOUS THING THAT I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT 24/7! OMG!! And here is the next chapter, SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT AGAIN! NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! And you're starting to get a tinsey bit parinoid about your secret. Of course, Ivan knows, but who will be next? You'll have to wait till the next chappie, my lovelies! You know the drill, vote if you liked it! And also follow... only if you want to. Just suggesting it! - Author