Chapter 1: Label

a/n: this is my second attempt dear. This is not proofread.

 please bear again with my grammar (not an english native speaker)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"The heck!! What are you doing?" Weizhou frowned as he noticed that some guys are trying to trap him in a vacant classroom. The boys just ignored him and pushed him inside not letting him out.

"Don't you know me? Get me out of here or I will kill all of you bastards!!!" Weizhou shouts with all his might.

He can literally kill all of them with the power he holds as a young master of the Xu Group of Companies but he is trapped also in this school because of his parents who are teaching him a lesson after being a spoiled brat that does everything he wants and lavishly buy anything he wants and doesn't want to live up to his father's expectations of him. But in this school he doesn't have enough power since the time his father throw him here where he needs to live in a dormitory and will just give him enough money every single week.

Mr. Xu gave him the freedom he always wanted but just gave him the basic needs like his money for a week, basic food and necessities and his car and live in the school dormitory. Fortunately, the school dormitory offers single use rooms since they cater kids of well-known families. He was given a room of his own with no roommates means he just need to live on his own without someone to help.

But why is he trapped inside the vacant room. It was Jingyu's doings. He is the number one bully of the school. Jingyu is a son of a powerful general who also throw his son in the school dormitory for being stubborn. Jingyu always encounter troubles which lead to physical fights and gives his father a headache.

He hates Weizhou for fighting back at him. Both of them don't know their backgrounds. What they only knew is that no one wants to be defeated in their fight. It started when they had an encounter in a café where Weizhou and Jingyu's drinks are accidentally switched by the bartender. Just for a simple drink. Jingyu scolded the bartender which Weizhou defended. Jingyu got angry of Weizhou for defending the bartender. For Jingyu, it's a clear fault but for Weizhou, yeah it's a fault but Jingyu don't need to scold the bartender badly who already accepted his wrongdoing and apologized.

After the issue had been settled, the next problem arises when they fight for a parking slot at the school ground. It is Weizhou's parking slot but Jingyu parked in it. Weizhou scratched Jingyu's car which Jingyu found out after checking the cctv footage of the parking area. They always had pity fights in or out of the school and even in their dormitory since their room are just wall apart. No one wants to loss because of their childishness.

It only became worst when the girl Jingyu is courting did not accept him. He found out that the girl likes Weizhou which clearly make him defeated which he cannot accept since he knew that they both came from a rich families and both good looking. For him to have his revenge he wants to turn Weizhou as gay so no girls will fall in love again at him and Jingyu will have no competitors for girls anymore.

Jingyu ordered his minions to capture Weizhou in one of the rooms for him to vent his anger after being dumped by a girl because of WeiZhou.

"Let me out of here! You bastards!!" Weizhou shouts again to Jingyu's minions.

"Calm down!! Calm down!!" Jingyu entered the room and Weizhou looked at him angrily.

"What do you want? Huh? Do you want to die? Or do you want to kill me? Go! Do anything you want and make sure you kill me here or else I will kill you later if you let me free. Are you angry at me after that bitch dumped you? I don't even know she likes me and I don't have anything I like from her. Why would you be angry at me? Huh? Jingyu!! " Weizhou vent his frustrations to Jingyu.