Chapter 29: Thank you bro!

>>>>>>>>>>> V O T E

>>>>>>>>>>> C O M M E N T S

The next morning, Jingyu wake-up feeling someone's finger touching his hole again. When he looks at it he saw Weizhou holding a small tube and applying something on his hole. "What are you doing Zhou? Am I still not forgiven?"

"Don't talk idiot. I'm applying meds on your peach so it won't hurt too much. Don't worry I already forgiven you but if you want me to f*ck you again I will happily adhere to it. Hehe!!" Zhou teases Jingyu though he feels guilty on what he has done to his lover.

When they went down for breakfast, Jingyu tried hard not to look weak in front of Zhou's parents but the pain he can feel is almost killing him. Zhou's mom noticed that he slightly looks pale. "Are you not feeling well Jingyu? I can ask the maids to give you a medicine."

"I'm ok mom.. I just need some rest maybe after busying myself too much yesterday." Jingyu answered.

After the meal, Jingyu and Zhou went back to the bedroom and Zhou attended to Jingyu's needs. He can feel that a fever is really starting to rise so he gives Jingyu a fever meds and it helps because after an hour the temperature went low. He continue giving Jingyu an utmost care together with the guilt he can feel.

"I'm sorry hon... I may have gone overboard punishing you." Zhou apologizes to Jingyu as he gently rub Jingyu's arm.

"It's ok... it's my fault lying to you. It's my first time so it is understandable for me to be in pain plus the fact that you did it many times compared to when I did it to you for the first time which we only had one round." Jingyu teases Zhou.

"Haha!!" and their mood lighten with their teasing until Jingyu feel well with the care of his angel. They stayed in the room for the rest of the day. The next few days passed by easily with them switching places to stay either in the Xu mansion or in the Huang mansion.

The day comes when Jin Lulu asks Jingyu to help her to get rid of his ex-boyfriend who keeps on stalking here. They meet again in the same café but Jingyu tell Zhou what he's up to now. He already mentioned to Zhou the plans with Jin Lulu which is fine to Zhou as long as he reports to him whatever happens. They have decided to come together in an event to be held in one of the hotel in the city where they can see Li Shou, Jin Lulu's ex.

At the event...

Jingyu and Jin Lulu came together and though Jingyu doesn't want to have a skinship with Jin Lulu he keeps on playing with their act as Jin Lulu's hand snakes into him. Li Shou came with a lady too. When they spotted Li Shou they acted sweet by smiling into each other sweetly as they clink their glasses and sip the wine. Jin Lulu and Jingyu also introduced themselves to some of the guests as they walk through the venue.

In one random table where some oldies are having chats and where they passed through, a forty something old lady looks at them happily. "You youngsters look good together. When will be the engagement party I've heard you two are betrothed by your parents to marry one day? This will be a good publicity for the Jin and Huang business groups."

Jingyu just give a poker smile while Jin Lulu is smiling ear-to-ear hearing the compliments. "We haven't talk about that yet and beside, we both are still young and just wants to take are time." Jin Lulu replied.

Jingyu doesn't like how their act is going so he excused himself and went to the comfort room. Inside the comfort room he met Li Shou by-chance and used the time to talk to him. "Are you Li Shou, Jin Lulu's ex-boyfriend who is stalking her?"

"I am Li Shou and Jin Lulu's ex-boyfriend but I'm not stalking her and as you can see I came with my new girlfriend tonight." Li Shou answered.

"Why did Jin Lulu tell me that you're stalking her?"

"That was before but I have moved with her and beside she's a weirdo that's why maybe she is hallucinating that I am stalking here. You better be careful of her because she might be planning something on you since she know that you're family is also powerful that can help their family business to grow bigger. That girl only wants power so she might use you to gain power over his dad."

"Are you sure with all you're saying against her?"

"Yes of course, she broke up with me after knowing that she is in an arranged marriage with you but not because of the agreement but because she thinks that she can be richer and powerful when you became her husband. She also knew that your family already backed-up from the agreement but she still wants to push through with it. You better be careful bro."

"Thank you bro..." Jingyu shake hands with Li Shou.

"You're welcome bro..."

Li Shou and Jingyu bid goodbye to each other as they separate ways going back to the party.

Jingyu have to think of how she can get rid of Jin Lulu now that she knew that this girl is really cunning. She went to the table where Jin Lulu is sitting and approached her. "Jin Lulu, I have to leave now I need to do something urgent."

"Ooh! Really? Ok let's have our last drink for tonight before you leave." Jin Lulu gives Jingyu a glass of champagne. "Ahmm.. Jingyu can I tag along maybe you can drop me by at a nearby café. Cheers.."

Their champagne flutes clink and they both have a sip. Jingyu's mind is thinking on how he can leave right away so he finished the champagne in one gulp. Jin Lulu smiles looking at Jingyu as she takes a sip of her champagne.

"Let's go.." Jin Lulu stands up from her seat so they can now leave the party.

"Ahmm.." Jingyu shakes his head. "Yah let's go." Jingyu still shakes his head feeling something wrong after finishing the drink.

As they walk-out of the venue, Jingyu is rubbing his temple while walking feeling dizzy. Jin Lulu noticed Jingyu and holds his hand. "Are you ok Jingyu? We can rest for a while if you're not feeling well."

Jingyu pushed Jin Lulu's hand. "I am ok. I'm just feeling a little dizzy."

Ring... zzzzzhhh..

Ring.. zzzzzhhh..

Though stumbling from his dizziness Jingyu check his phone after feeling that his phone is ringing and vibrating. The caller id... My angel. The dizziness is getting stronger with his vision that is getting blurry and he can't hold his phone properly but even though his vision is blurry he still able to press the green button. Jin Lulu helps Jingyu's hand holding the phone and helps him to answer the phone but before Jingyu can even answer, his vision goes dark and he passed out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n: AAHHHH!!! I'm having a hard time making this chapter. It took me two days to finish this part and I dunno why.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>