Chapter 28: Dare to lie 2 (rated R)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

a/n: Did you guys enjoy the first part? Let's continue here.... Hehe!!!

Jingyu swallowed all the hot liquid that spurts inside his mouth from Zhou's jade. While he is gulping them all his tears run down on the side of his eyes and Weizhou starts to lick and kiss the tears. Jingyu felt relieved as he can still feel how kind his angel. Zhou also gives him a passionate kiss until he feels Zhou's jade starts to penetrate inside his peach... "Waa.. Waiiiittt... may angel, ouch!! what are you doing??? ARghhh!!!"

"Huhu!! Zhou please!!!" Jingyu begs but Zhou continue kissing him again as the jade penetrates successfully. "ARGHHHH!! F*CK ZHOU!!!!" Jingyu shouts loud after his half-eaten peach was broken into half raw.

Zhou did not move inside yet and keeps on kissing Jingyu again after Jingyu shouts so loud that his parents might hear once they pass through his room. But the warm feeling inside is making Zhou insane. His jade keeps on feeling a burning sensation inside so after feeling Jingyu's peach hole relax a little he starts thrusting... slowly then change into a little faster pace then become deep and deeper. "Argh!! Argh!! Argh!! ARGHHH!!" they both become a moaning mess.

The pain Jingyu feels at first became a different kind of pleasing sensation as Zhou keeps on thrusting inside of him. His shouts and curses from pain turn to moans of pleasure. "ENGHH!! ARGHHH!!! ARGHHH!! ZHOUUU!!!"

Zhou spreads Jingyu's legs properly so he can penetrate deeper. "ARGHHHH!!!" They both moan load once Weizhou hit Jingyu's peachy-b*tchy-spot. Weizhou keeps on hitting the same spot as they both moan louder. "ARGHHHH!!!!!"

Weizhou put Jingyu's legs on his shoulder then continue to thrusts inside deep. "F*CK!!!! ARGHHH!!!"

He keeps on thrusting and thrusting until they both reach their orgasms. "Arghh!!" Zhou groans as he unloads his jade's milk inside of Jingyu's peach hole. "EMMMfFFF!!" Jingyu sighed deep after realesing his second load between their bodies.

After a minute, Weizhou starts to move again with his jade still inside of Jingyu. "Arghh!! Babe please stop." Jingyu begs again.

"Not yet babe... we're not yet done. Your punishment will only end either you became unconscious too or the morning breaks. ARGHH!!" then Zhou thrusts deep again.

"ARGHHH!!! Babe forgive me now please. I'm begging you. ARghhh!!!" Jingyu keeps on begging while Weizhou keeps on f*cking him hard until he feel the pleasure again.. "ARGHHHH!!! Sh*TTTT!!" he moans loud again.

Weizhou stop for a while and Jingyu asks. "Am I forgiven babe?"

"Not yet babe. Hehe!!" Weizhou loosen the tie a bit then continue to f*ck Jingyu's peach again. Weizhou changes the position of the legs. One leg on his shoulder while the other leg on the bed between his own legs. He put his jade inside the peach again and continue penetrating Jingyu. "ARGHHH!! You're so hot Jingyu!!"

Jingyu do not know how to beg anymore from what wrong he has done as he begs Zhou now to go deeper so his peach-perfect-spot will be hit perfectly. "Zhou... deeper please.. ARGHHHH!!!"

"ARGHH!! ARGHH!!"

They both become a moaning mess. Weizhou moves down bite Jingyu's lips again as he keeps on f*cking him. "Mmmfff! Don't you dare lie to me again or else I will f*ck you to death. ARGHHH!!!" and he goes deep once again.

Jingyu cannot answer him properly as he is brutally f*cked by Zhou. "ARGHH!! I... will not... ARGHH!! ...lie to you.... Again ARGHHH!!!"

Zhou loosen the tie more and turn Jingyu's body with Jingyu's face on the pillow and his back positioned right in front of Weizhou's jade. "ARGHH!! F*CK ZHOU!!!!" Jingyu bites the pillow as Zhou penetrates him hard.