Chapter 19: My size (rated R)

Breathes are heavy as they both pants and gasps for air after a tormenting workout. Jingyu's body laying above Weizhou's body with their chests sticks together they can feel how their heartbeat races like a wild horse.

Jingyu only planned to make the night intimate not even thought that it will be this wild but he admits that he enjoyed it better.

"I love you my angel."

"I love you too Jingyu."

Weizhou never thought too that this night will be different from what they had the previous months.

But just as he plans to push Jingyu out of his body he can feel the growing dragon inside of him and when he looks at Jingyu there's an evil smile from his face.

"F*ck!! I'm doomed!!" Zhou thought to himself inwardly.

"No you're not gonna f*ck me again!!! Get off of me you bastard!!" Zhou shouts at Jingyu while pushing him but he got scared after seeing Jingyu's domineering face. He knew right at that moment he failed again because a while ago he promised that he will behave already but what he just did is tantamount to another torture.

"Oops!! I think you forgot something my angel. Don't you promise that you'll behave well starting tonight?"

"But Jingyu... arghh!!" Jingyu starts to thrust hard again interrupting Weizhou's explaining.

"Behave... behave my angel. Or else I'll go crazy again." Jingyu continue with his thrusting as it goes smoothly because his seed is still planted inside Weizhou's peachy-b*tchy hole.

Jingyu run his fingers between their tummies with Zhou's milk then put it on his tongue then he kiss Zhou sharing the taste of their hardwork.

Weizhou can just adhere to Jingyu's punishment. It's so damn hot that he got lost again in the wild fire Jingyu created. He then realized he had no belt tied against his hands and Jingyu already brought him in the shower area and f*cking him hard while the water is running through their body.

Jingyu is kissing and biting his back. One of his legs is in Jingyu's hand hang-up in the air while penetrating him under the shower rain.

"arghhh! Zhou... I will never get tired of f*cking you. You're just making me grow wilder every day!! Arghh!!" and he continue his thrusting as Zhou cannot take the sexy torment in his peach and after a few moments he reach his climax again.

"ARghhh!! Jingyuuu!!!"

Jingyu turn his body facing him this time then Jingyu placed him on the tub. Jingyu spreads his legs again placing them both sides of the tub. Jingyu kneels between Weizhou's legs and starts thrusting again.

Jingyu's lips and tongue did not forget the pink buds of Zhou while still thrusting. Weizhou's pale skin now turns into a messy-purplish-red colored skin with all the marks and bites Jingyu created.

"Arghhhhh!!! ZhouZhou!!! I'm coming!!" Jingyu reached his climax again inside of Zhou's hole.

Weizhou got so exhausted that he let Jingyu wash his body. Jingyu did not let go of Zhou's family treasure and he strokes them again while his fingers are running in and out of the divine hole below it. After some time Weizhou again moans as he reached another climax from Jingyu's addictive touches.

After the sexy bath time, Jingyu pat their bodies with a towel and lay Zhou on the bed. He covered their naked bodies with the duvet and sleep soundly while he spoons Zhou on his embrace.

"Goodnight my angel" Jingyu kissed Zhou's forehead, nose and lips. "Sweet dreams my angel."

Weizhou can still hear and feel what Jingyu did before he gone into deep slumber with his tired body. In his heart it is overwhelming how Jingyu loves him and loves to f*ck him which is his fault in Jingyu's point of view.