Chapter 2: be gentle (steamy)

a/n: please bear with my grammar.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Jingyu got a silly idea out of his mind: "Just remember that starting today, we are dating... without label... ok!"

Weizhou felt like he's about to explode anytime soon after hearing what senseless things Jingyu uttered. "What? Are you really out of your mind? Who the hell are you to dictate that we are dating without a label?" Weizhou frowned.

"So you want us to be boyfriends?" Jingyu asked looking at Weizhou.

The day ends with a smile on Jingyu's face while Weizhou is frowning and bursting out his anger to his bestfriend, ChenWen, while drinking in a bar. Weizhou don't know how to counterattack his best enemy's silly acts right now. His naive bestfriend also don't have any idea how to fight over a bully Jingyu since he's just a small afraid kitten.

Just a silly game out of a silly person. Weizhou can still remember the feeling of the kiss and how Jingyu bullied him today telling him that he will not create any fight between them unless he accepts Jingyu as his boyfriend. In this silly game will he ever win? This is the question that Weizhou looking for an answer.

He didn't realized how much alcohol he drinks in a short span of time with his anger and while thinking how to fight back on Jingyu. Unfortunately Jingyu also went to the same bar alone not because he's angry with Weizhou but the sudden change of feeling towards the latter after the kiss he experienced differently from the girls he dated before. He can't explain why but he felt like something change in the way he perceived his emotions towards Weizhou.

Jingyu went to the bathroom feeling the need to pee after all he drink a lot of alcohol too. He's going back already when he bumped into someone who's clearly drunk than him in the doorway. They got flustered when they both look into each other realizing who's in front of one another.

Jingyu got a smile on his face but Weizhou frowned towards the other.

"My angel, how are you? Are you drunk? We can go back to our dorm together?" Jingyu didn't know why he reacted that way but the urge to kiss him lingers in his mind seeing those inviting lips he tasted this afternoon.

"Ohh!! You bastard!!" Weizhou attempted to punch Jingyu's face but he failed making his body fall into Jingyu's chest which Jingyu gladly hugged.

It's an awkward position for two guys inside a bathroom but Jingyu is enjoying the clear view of his new found candy, Weizhou's lips. Jingyu closed the gap between their faces when he gently kissed and sucked Weizhou's lips. Weizhou grunt and tried to resist but he can't escape from the enchanting spell between their lips which caused him to respond by sucking Jingyu's lips too.

Jingyu moved their bodies near the wall caging Weizhou in it while still kissing. He also kicked closed the door so that they will not be interrupted.

ChenWen noticed that it takes long for Weizhou to come back so he headed to the bathroom to check on him but he got flustered upon checking that Weizhou is nowhere to be found inside. He goes back to their private room but Weizhou is not yet back. He checked his phone to call him.

Ring...

Ring...

Jingyu who brought Weizhou to his private room pulled out the cellphone when he noticed that it's ringing. He didn't answer it and just texted that Weizhou went back to the dorm since the phone doesn't have a passcode.

ChenWen was able to relax when he received the text and went back home alone.

Jingyu started to kiss Weizhou again who is lying on his back in the couch. Weizhou in his drunken state and the spell bound to both of them, not knowing what he is clearly doing responds to the kiss passionately.