Chapter 34: Burst of happiness (rated R)

a/n: I did not do a read-through before publishing so bear with it...please.

The moment Shi Hui went out of the room a while ago before the food is serve, she actually talk to a hotel staff to put a pill (a strong aphrodisiac) in one of the juice that they will drink and makes sure to serve the drink to Weizhou. She paid a hefty amount so she can pull her plans. It is her plan to lure Zhou with an aphrodisiac and make him surrender his body to her. Once something happened between them she can easily get Weizhou and losing stocks in their company is not a problem anymore. She'll be hitting two birds with one stone. Getting Weizhou and making her a legal member of XGI.

Unknown to her, Weizhou's fiancé is just right there at the next room having a business dinner. Shi Hui stands from her seat and moves closer to Weizhou. She knew that the aphrodisiac is now affecting Weizhou's body evident on the redness on Weizhou's face.

Weizhou feels like he is having hard time breathing. He loosens his tie figuring out to leave the room. His body is feeling weak also and what his body wants is only touching. He needs to be laid or else he'll gonna have his nose bleeding soon. He clinches his fist while figuring out what to do. He needs to call Jingyu but Shi Hui took his phone.

Shi Hui smiles lustily looking at Zhou's flustered face. "Give yourself to me Weizhou and I will not make any issue of you backing-out from the arrange marriage." Shi Hui runs her fingers on Weizhou's face then he suddenly sits on Weizhou's lap wrapping his hands on Zhou's neck making her two round breasts landed in front of Zhou's face.

"No you cannot do this. I will kill you b*tch!!!" Weizhou shouts in his weak body state.

Jingyu who just went out of the room heard Weizhou's voice shouting inside the room. He pushed the door forcefully. He cannot believe what he is seeing. Shi Hui is sitting on his angel's lap and seducing Zhou.

"What are you doing to Zhou??" Jingyu walks in long strides and immediately pull Shi Hui on Weizhou. Jingyu cupped Zhou's face seeing the physical state of Zhou. "What happened my angel?"

Shi Hui was thrown-out on the side. "Who are you to barge in our business?"

Jingyu face the evil girl. "Who am I?? haha!! Don't you know whose Weizhou's fiancé? I am his fiancé. I will sue you for what you have than to him." Jingyu look back to Weizhou.

Weizhou grabbed Jingyu's hand. "Jingyu kiss me please... ahmmm!!! Jingyu touch me." Weizhou begs while caressing his own body with his other hand.

Jingyu realized what is happening to Zhou now with what the latter uttered to him. Jingyu called for the front desk to give them a room immediately. After he hangs up the call he cupped Weizhou's face and starts kissing him. He can feel how Weizhou's hands moving in his body. Weizhou already loosen his tie so it's easy for him to untie and starts to unbutton his own shirts. He grabbed one of Jingyu's hands and put it inside his shirt. "Ahhhhh!!" He gasped on the feeling brought by Jingyu's hand on him.

All these things are happening right in front of Shi Hui's very eyes. She cannot believe that the guy she wants is now making out to another guy and that's Huang Jingyu. What she can do now is to cry in defeat. She cries in defeat losing the guy she wants. She cries in defeat for a quarter of the stocks in her very own company before she can even inherit. She leaves the room in defeat.

Jingyu who still kisses Weizhou can feel how Weizhou's body is longing for touching. He can tell that the pill Shi Hui had a strong effect on the body because he himself can be affected just by merely sharing Weizhou's saliva. Before they can go further Jingyu's phone rings coming from the front desk telling him that they had a room now. "ZhouZhou, can you still take it? We will be going upstairs now. We can't kiss and I can't touch you while I'm bringing you upstairs. It's not good for both our companies. Please bear with what you are feeling now. Ok.."