Chapter 21: Tears over champagne

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author: I saw today, 8-29-2020, the trailer of Xu Weizhou's new drama, a remake of Full House, and I am crying.... I really want him for Huang Jingyu only. Forgive me... I did not even watch Jingyu's drama too because I'm still hurting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Wahahaha!!" an outburst of laughter filled the elevator coming from our four boys.

"The heck! I never thought you'll be this foxy WenWen?" Zhou talks to WenWen who clearly feels a little embarrassed being found out by his bestfriend.

"Yah!! Look at whose foxier than the two of us. Look at you being held by this bastard. Seems like you've been devoured wholly last night with little energy left in your system now." WenWen fights back on Zhou seeing how Jingyu almost carried his weakling bestfriend.

The besties still fights over whose foxier between the two of them while Feng and Jingyu just laughs at their childishness until they reach the top floor.

They had a separate table for their romantic dinner not minding each other's businesses. After their moments alone they had a drink in one table and had a wonderful conversation sharing good things that happened the day before.

Feng and WenWen shares how they became officially together with no other conditions and just love each other and share wonderful nights together. That is the farthest so far that their relationship talked about because they have a long way to do to plan for the future, different from Jingyu and Weizhou, which their families already gave their consents. WenWen is happy for his bestfriend being accepted easily by his parents and Jingyu's parents.

Jingyu and Weizhou's parents.... who even supports them on their future plans. Speaking of plans... they have a PARIS trip tomorrow and no one among them have prepared anything except for their mind set.

After the romantic time at the rotating restaurant, the two couples bid goodbyes at each other to continue their sweetness in their respective rooms.

Weizhou and WenWen hugs as they bid a short goodbye.

Wen: "I'm so happy for you ZhouZhou. I never seen you this happy before but I have a question for you? Did Jingyu f*cked you again non-stop last night because I can see it in the way you walk? Just tell me and I will give him a lesson."

Zhou: "EihH! Look at you.. how can you tame a wolf if you're just a dalmatian. Look at your hickeys they are visible in my eyes. Tell me, did Feng overdo it last night. I can teach him a lesson too."

Wen and Zhou: "Wahahahaha!!!!"

They laugh at how foxy the two of them not knowing how Jingyu and Feng also talks about them.

"DEYMMM!!!" Jingyu and Feng "wahahahah!!!"

Zhou and Wen looks at the two tops who shouted with lust. Zhou and Wen gave a bad look to their partners then walk their way to the elevator and leaving the other guys.

Jingyu and Feng followed their living desserts walking out to the elevator. When they reached the two, Feng grabbed WenWen's hand and brought it into a kiss while Jingyu side-hugged Weizhou on the wasit and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Jingyu: "Aren't you acting cute again?"

Zhou: "Cute your face! I know you guys... you're talking about us."

Jingyu cupped Zhou's face and kisses him on the lips not minding there is Feng and WenWen also inside the lift. "Don't act silly my angel or else I will punish you again tonight. Hehe!!"