Chapter 25: My angel is calling...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Author: I can't focus writing chapter 24 & 25 because I saw again today, the trailer of Xu Weizhou's new drama, a remake of Full House, and I am crying.... I really want him for Huang Jingyu only. Forgive me... I did not even watch Jingyu's drama too because I'm still hurting. That's why I really tried my best always not see their projects with other partners because it hurts me a lot as a big YuZhou fan. They really are my fave bl couple among the whole bunch of bl couples that I like and love.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhou decided to walk-out and go to his bedroom not realizing that Jingyu is a few meters away only while following him. Once he enters the bedroom he started to undress and went inside his shower room. Unknown to him Jingyu watches his every move then starts to undress too and follow Weizhou inside who is now under the shower rain with his back facing the weird gazes coming from Jingyu.

"OoH! Sh*t!!" Zhou curses when he realized someone's lusty hands are making its way in his body. Jingyu's hand is rubbing him with a liquid soap making his body soapy and smooth as it glides in his back. "What are you doing? Don't you have at least a little shame on your body? This is my parents' house."

Jingyu starts to ravish Weizhou's shoulder and ears as he licks and bites them. "I can't help it ZhouZhou... you're driving me crazy every time I see you naked and this sweet peach of yours." Jingyu cup Zhou's butt and starts to knead them softly. His other hand, turn Zhou's face on the side so he can kiss his lips and starts to nibble every part of it. He bit the lower lip gently then sucks it hard. He proceeds with his tongue making its way inside the hot cavern and tastes every nook. His tongue tastes every side and then he starts to suck Zhou's tongue too. The water rain from the shower mixes with their saliva with a hint of the tea taste that they drink before. "Mmff!" a slurping sound can be sound between their whimpers.

Jingyu's hard-on starts to rub between the faces of the peach. When Weizhou feels it his mind goes back to his senses. "Jingyu... No!! Can we just have our shower only? I'm also still had a jetlag from our flight and I'm so tired and my mom might enter my room too."

Jingyu can feel Weizhou as he also still feel the jetlag so more than his lust he take into consideration his angel's health. So after having their shower together they get dressed in Weizhou's pajama. Jingyu saw that Weizhou is about to sleep with his wet hair. "Come here my angel. I will dry your hair first then you can sleep already."

Weizhou follows and feel being pampered by Jingyu. Later on they find their bodies in a deep slumber in Zhou's bed. Zhou's mom did not disturb them since he knew how tiring it is when you came from a long flight. He placed Jingyu and Zhou's phone in the coffee table in the living room since they forgot to bring it with them inside Zhou's room. Even though Jingyu's dad tries to call him he wasn't able to receive a response from his sleeping son so he called the assistant he asked to fetch his son in the airport only to find out that Jingyu is in the Xu mansion.

After sleeping for more than 12hours, they both went down just in time for dinner with Zhou's dad who already went back after finding out that his beloved son is already engage with Jingyu. At first he get angry but soon calmed down since his wife let him remember that he already give them his acceptance the previous week. It's just that he never thought that it will be this fast so he get angry at first.

"Hello my sons.. sit down and have your dinner." Jingyu and Zhou sit together again facing Zhou's mom and Zhou's dad at the center. "So I've heard... not so good news that my dear son is already engaged not even telling his beloved father."